Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone doubt what the Trumps will do with State secrets, worth who knows how much to our enemies, after they leave?
    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• I’m starting to doubt whether Trump will release his health care plan.
      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
        I’m starting to doubt whether Trump will release his health care plan.
        pretty sure I know what it is
        ---------------------------------------------
        Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
        ---------------------------------------------
        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

I’m starting to doubt whether Trump will release his health care plan.
          Word on the street is that audit is finally finished and his tax returns are being released today.

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
            Does anyone doubt what the Trumps will do with State secrets, worth who knows how much to our enemies, after they leave?
            I wonder how many locks, passwords, firewall rules, safehouse locations, encryption keys, and so on will be undergoing emergency changes on Thursday ...
            It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

• Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
              I wonder how many locks, passwords, firewall rules, safehouse locations, encryption keys, and so on will be undergoing emergency changes on Thursday ...
              I would love if they did this at midnight tonight...Trump probably won't even care to look at a briefing tomorrow morning, but it would be hilarious if he were locked at before his term is actually done. I'm sure he would rant about it on Twitter...if he could.
              "Looks like I picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue.
              - Steven McCrosky (Lloyd Bridges) in Airplane

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.
              - nullnor, speaking on immigration law in AZ.

Comment

• Originally posted by umjewman View Post
                Word on the street is that audit is finally finished and his tax returns are being released today.
                And surely by the end of the day Mexico will have paid for the wall, right?
                More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

And surely by the end of the day Mexico will have paid for the wall, right?
                  It’s on today’s “to do” list.

Comment

• Gotta sharpie in a little hurricane real quick before I go.....

Comment

• Ugh, get these horrible people out! Sec of State Pompeo tweeted today that multiculturalism is “not who America is”. Ever heard of E Pluribus Unum, scumbag?

The worst people.

Comment

• Trump has decided to pardon his former chief strategist Steve Bannon.
                        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
                          Trump has decided to pardon his former chief strategist Steve Bannon.
                          wrong thread
                          I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                            wrong thread
                            Technically right thread until tomorrow

Comment

• It's like a New Year's Eve countdown until we're not a global embarrassment anymore. 10....9.....8....

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                                wrong thread
                                Former presidents can't pardon anyone.
                                “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                                X