Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i have to warn everybody that lives in Trump country right now relying on them for shelter; you're official position should be, 'i don't know what is going on'.

the worst thing you can fucking do is gloat about anything. ..it's just like walking out where you work at night and passing women on their way in to work, in the morning, the night HRC lost, and you were laughing about something unrelated, and they looked at you like you just politically screwed humanity.

in real life, maybe under any situation right now, best to play your cards close to the vest.

Comment

• and everyone else here is looking around like WTF, because 'packies is a Massachusetts concept. and have no idea what I mean. Which is why the electoral college exists. .. I'm just kidding.

hey, America is a fucking big country. if you compare things in the EU, we're really not doing that bad. and we really aren't a country. we are a collection of 50 fucking countries, that have individual ideas. when you put it that way, it makes it an even more extraordinary experiment.

Comment

• oh well, one more drink. time to try to relive the ole days and ineffectively smoke some pot and pass out.

i'd say everyone is living in uncertain times. I remember when pot was supposed to be bad. ..you'll be saying shit like that like I remember when there was no internet.

I mean, no shit man, these fuckers nowadays. you guys were there in the beginning. like if you wanted to talk to your long distant GF, you had to call her or send snail mail. then the internet came out.

the day AOL went to a monthly price instead of hourly. and the chat rooms halted. when newspapers started charging to stay in business. when the motherfuckers slowdown your bandwidth just so they can stay in business by selling your digital past.

it's really no different than arguing with someone about how to fix a tractor.

Comment

• if you really think about it the last 30 years we really haven't fucked up. for example, if the democrats tried to pull any of the save the manufacturing and union jobs, shit with pensions, the goddam society would scream like it was a Salem Witch Trial and would bankrupt the country. so they sent all the jobs overseas and bankrupted us anyways, while pocketing the monies.

oh, wait. I forget what I was saying lol. oh yeah, the democrats would never win any elections. fuckin aye. I wouldn't even say democrats are timid. the 2nd most gerrymandered state in the country is in Maryland. but yeah, manufacturing jobs, gone. if the democrats didn't do exactly what they did, which is sell everyone out like the republicans, they never would've been elected to office the last 30 years either. and never would've been able to do anything anyways. heh

Comment

• my goal right now is not to have alcohol related 'cognitive' decline put on my permanent record. heh. it's not that high of a bar. seriously now, if Trump never drank ANY alcohol, and still acted the way he does, he would be studied at John Hopkins.

Comment

• Someone please explain this to me like I’m an 8-year old. How dafuq did they end up there? LOLOLOLOL.

Comment

• Won't it be great when this page disappears from the front page. This is my final post in here.
                If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
                  Won't it be great when this page disappears from the front page. This is my final post in here.
                  Unfortunately, the loser-in-chief still has two and a half months to carry out his revenge upon Americans. He has no reason to listen to his advisors now. So, i expect there to be plenty more content for this thread.
                  “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander
                    they thought they were booking the Four Season's Hotel. Not Four Seasons Total Landscaping.
                    Here's what really happened:
                    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Here come the typical Dopey petty 'last kick in the ass' firings: Secretary of Defense Mark Esper canned.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                        Here come the typical Dopey petty 'last kick in the ass' firings: Secretary of Defense Mark Esper canned.
                        Let's hope Fauci is next...then Biden can immediately add him to the COVID task force, and more people can see what a worthless POS the biggest loser really is.
                        If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                        - Terence McKenna

Comment

• Damn.
                          - Terence McKenna

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                            Here come the typical Dopey petty 'last kick in the ass' firings: Secretary of Defense Mark Esper canned.
                            The method was poor, but the SecDef already had his resignation letter written right after the election. I can't quite feel too sorry for a guy who's gonna go back to Raytheon as a senior executive and make a gajillion dollars a year.
                            I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                              The method was poor, but the SecDef already had his resignation letter written right after the election. I can't quite feel too sorry for a guy who's gonna go back to Raytheon as a senior executive and make a gajillion dollars a year.
                              But he works really hard, really hard for.that money. Don't discount his hard work.
                              ---------------------------------------------
                              Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                              ---------------------------------------------
                              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• But wait, there could be more!

(Lindsey) Graham said that he encouraged Trump to continue his ongoing 2020 legal efforts, but also hinted at a future presidential bid.
                                “I would encourage President Trump if, after all this, he does fall short,” Graham said. “We just can’t quite get there to not let this movement die, to consider running again, to create an organization, platforms over the next four years. To keep this movement alive, growing the Republican representation in minority communities.”
                                I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Working...
                                X