X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=nots;371823]
    Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
    And you are conflating actual things that happened to things your imagination thinks (hopes?) might happen.
    Hypothesizing.
    I've been right with my Hypothesizing more often than not in here.

I offered my opinion, you countered with a Whataboutist conflation and now you're foisting what you think I might hope upon me without asking to assure your right?

FTR, I hope it DOESN'T happen, but I believe it will.
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• [QUOTE=GwynnInTheHall;371826]
      Originally posted by nots View Post

I've been right with my Hypothesizing more often than not in here.

I offered my opinion, you countered with a Whataboutist conflation and now you're foisting what you think I might hope upon me without asking to assure your right?

FTR, I hope it DOESN'T happen, but I believe it will.
      I don’t think it’s fair to cry whataboutism when I referenced something that actually happened and you are making a prediction of what might happen but ymmv.

Comment

• As long as we are making post-election predictions, here’s mine:
        Trump loses and becomes a persona non grata amongst the Republican country club set becoming as irrelevant as Mike Dukakis was to the Democratic Party. Unabashedly, He follows thru on his 2016 post-election loss plan and forms a Trumpian news outlet to go up against Fox. Rubes lap it up, ratings soar, Fox tanks and he makes a few bucks when he sells it to (insert random media conglomerate).

Comment

• Originally posted by nots View Post
          As long as we are making post-election predictions, here’s mine:
          Trump loses and becomes a persona non grata amongst the Republican country club set becoming as irrelevant as Mike Dukakis was to the Democratic Party. Unabashedly, He follows thru on his 2016 post-election loss plan and forms a Trumpian news outlet to go up against Fox. Rubes lap it up, ratings soar, Fox tanks and he makes a few bucks when he sells it to (insert random media conglomerate).
          no 2016 prediction repeats
          "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

• Originally posted by cardboardbox View Post
            no 2016 prediction repeats
            I would think you would want me to keep picking against Trump like I did in 2016. I think the day he rode down the escalator I wrote something like ‘he will never get more than 10% in any primary’.
            I got an avatar bet going with 1J. I forget the terms but I think I win if Trump gets less than 50% of the popular vote. I got to find that post, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by nots View Post
              I would think you would want me to keep picking against Trump like I did in 2016. I think the day he rode down the escalator I wrote something like ‘he will never get more than 10% in any primary’.
              I got an avatar bet going with 1J. I forget the terms but I think I win if Trump gets less than 50% of the popular vote. I got to find that post, lol.
              I'm already saying he'll lose, just like I said last time, maybe that means he'll win?! But if I say he's going to lose, thinking that will make him win, does the reverse jinx still work?
              "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

• He's such a phony.

If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                  100%, though, if he loses, he will claim he didn't really lose. I'm not sure the exact form of that denial, but he will spin it in some way, for sure. I'd bet anyone anything I have on that.
                  I'm sure it will have something to do with Russia. That seems the go to for those who claim they didn't really lose a presidential election.
                  I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                    I'm sure it will have something to do with Russia. That seems the go to for those who claim they didn't really lose a presidential election.
                    And strangely, the bi-partisan Senate Intel Committee confirmed that Russia did target our election.

The Senate Intelligence Committee on Tuesday reaffirmed its support for the U.S. intelligence community’s conclusion that the Russian government interfered in the 2016 presidential election with the goal of putting Donald Trump in the Oval Office.

Tuesday's bipartisan report, from a panel chaired by North Carolina Republican Richard Burr, undercuts Trump's years of efforts to portray allegations of Kremlin assistance to his campaign as a "hoax," driven by Democrats and a “deep state” embedded within the government bureaucracy.
                    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Russia has a baseball team?
                      If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                      Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Vice President Pence, who leads the White House's coronavirus task force, did not wear a mask on Tuesday while touring the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota despite being informed that wearing a mask is part of the clinic's policy.
                        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
                          Vice President Pence, who leads the White House's coronavirus task force, did not wear a mask on Tuesday while touring the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota despite being informed that wearing a mask is part of the clinic's policy.
                          The tour should never have started without a mask. No mask no tour.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
                            Russia has a baseball team?
                            A whole league actually. And I think they're all hackers with Darth Sidious mind powers.

Comment

A whole league actually. And I think they're all hackers with Darth Sidious mind powers.
                              No stealing then?

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
                                No stealing then?
                                Or saves.

Comment

Working...
                                X