Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When will these reporters show some fucking courage? It's so pathetic how they just let him spew nonsense and treat them like dogs.
    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Why didn't any reporter follow-up with, then why not make election day a national holiday?
      If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
      - Terence McKenna

Comment

• it's not hard to figure out he said it a few days before in fact Trump says Republicans would ‘never’ be elected again if it was easier to vote https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...rm-coronavirus
        Trump’s Monday comments showed he saw voter suppression as part of his re-election strategy
        whatever i don't vote an i don't care about this stuff. nothing you try to do is going to change anything. you underestimate the capacity for stupidity. you are fighting losing battle.

Comment

• Oh I fully understand and have little hope for things improving during our lifetimes. And given the idiocy emanating from the young left, not in theirs either.
          - Terence McKenna

Comment

• it may improve. i'd like to have some hope. but to realize what we are up against, i need something more. it's not about some kind of politics, choosing a side. our errors are much deeper. look at the world man, it's a lost cause. what's that song by Kansas how long until the point of no return.

Kids have hope, they haven't lost enough yet to give up.

Comment

• we all have our own flaws. and when even dumber people or whatever have more, it brings out ours and makes us make mistakes. it compounds.

the old guy here, he's an idiot. i try to help him but it's impossible. guy had 7 people come by visitng him today. no concern of the virus. wants to trick some guy into buying him a 1k moped so he can have dreams of going to florida on it. 67 years old can barely walk. i ask him wtf he is doing and he freaks out and i realize, there is no safety in this world except by yourself. it's all FUBAR. everything. there's nothing you can do locally, there's nothing you can do globally. people are ALL idiots. plain and simple. you are wasting your time trying to change things and make it better.

if i had a list of every person that failed me in life, it would be damn long. THEY DON'T WHAT WHAT THEY ARE DOING. they never did. even experts. no-one has any idea what they are doing. you are wasting your time.

Comment

• xlhfolalhlel e o d

Comment

• Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
                  xlhfolalhlel e o d
                  Google tells me you meant to type XL falafel. And now I'm hungry. Thanks a lot.

Comment

• the real problem with this world is that we all think we are a bunch alpha males. i don't mind being beta, but if you can't be humble sometimes, then you are no alpha.

Comment

• What is he talking about, this is some inflammatory bullshit.

Comment

• Those tweets right at the edge of calling for a revolt. A coup. Right now large groups of red hat wearing assault weapon type carrying goons are heading the call and assembling outside governors with signs demanding states stand down from lock down orders or else. And when there is blood, as is inevitable, trump will say he holds no responsibility. And then will maybe pardon another supporter/killer of his.

Comment

• Originally posted by gcstomp View Post
                          Those tweets right at the edge of calling for a revolt. A coup. Right now large groups of red hat wearing assault weapon type carrying goons are heading the call and assembling outside governors with signs demanding states stand down from lock down orders or else. And when there is blood, as is inevitable, trump will say he holds no responsibility. And then will maybe pardon another supporter/killer of his.
                          At which point we in turn drag him out of his SUV...…..
                          If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                          Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by frae View Post
                            What is he talking about, this is some inflammatory bullshit.
                            The simplest, most common sense explanation is that Trump wants those states to end their lock downs.
                            "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

• Originally posted by cardboardbox View Post
                              The simplest, most common sense explanation is that Trump wants those states to end their lock downs.
                              We’ll be can’t have it both ways. On one hand he says it’s the state’s responsibility and now he wants shit to open. Pick a position and stop using language that incites people to ignore the best practices recommended by scientists. He’s acting like a child. Lead, follow, or get the hell out of the way.

Comment

Working...
                              X