Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump goes to Game 5 tonight, and as he’s introduced on the big screen, the crowd starts to boo loudly and begin a chant of “lock him up.” Lol.

Comment

• “Through a combination of intelligence, surveillance, reconnaissance, we believe we knew where he would be, and by Thursday afternoon were informed that there was a high probability he would be at the compound in Idlib province,” Pence said.

The president directed the military to develop options, and they were presented Friday, Pence said. “Actionable intelligence” obtained Saturday allowed the raid to go forward, he added.

“It was incredible to be in the Situation Room and to see this unfold in real time as our Special Forces were on the ground, to see their professionalism over a period of two hours,” he said. “America and the world are safer today with the leader of ISIS dead.” _MSN

Comment

• My favorite quote from Trump's press conference yesterday:

You know, these people are very smart. They’re not into the use of cellphones anymore. They’re not — they’re very technically brilliant. You know, they use the Internet better than almost anybody in the world, perhaps other than Donald Trump. But they use the Internet incredibly well.
        "Looks like I picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue.
        - Steven McCrosky (Lloyd Bridges) in Airplane

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.
        - nullnor, speaking on immigration law in AZ.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
          Trump goes to Game 5 tonight, and as he’s introduced on the big screen, the crowd starts to boo loudly and begin a chant of “lock him up.” Lol.
          I can't decide if he will call them all traitors that need to be executed or say it is fake news and didn't happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
            I can't decide if he will call them all traitors that need to be executed or say it is fake news and didn't happen.
            they're not mutually exclusive (for a genius, that is ... )
            It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

• Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
              they're not mutually exclusive (for a genius, that is ... )
              Yes, it is clear those booing were not equipped to handle his genius.

Comment

• has anyone seen that commercial where a guy and a basset hound can only find other non-basset hound dogs? then he goes on some basset hound dating app and organizes a basset hound rally? is it just me or is that basset hound racism!

Comment

• Originally posted by nullnor View Post
                  is it just me or is that basset hound racism!
                  I have known you a long time and never thought you a racist.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                    I have known you a long time and never thought you a racist.
                    doggist though, that's another story.

Comment

• Lt. Col. Vindman, the Ukraine foreign policy expert who also sent a letter expressing his alarm at Trump's phone call, fought for this country, despite having been born in Ukraine, and is a Purple Heart recipient. Now the GOP is trying to paint him as a traitor and double agent.

It's really sad what's happened to the GOP, I'm ashamed that I ever had that on my voting record.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                        Lt. Col. Vindman, the Ukraine foreign policy expert who also sent a letter expressing his alarm at Trump's phone call, fought for this country, despite having been born in Ukraine, and is a Purple Heart recipient. Now the GOP is trying to paint him as a traitor and double agent.

It's really sad what's happened to the GOP, I'm ashamed that I ever had that on my voting record.
                        There truly is no bottom, they will say and do anything to retain power. My mom's roommate is complaining that now Fox News is joining everyone else in the witch hunt, and the only investigations he's interested in are the one's being pursued by Barr, lol! But polling and fundraising (other than Trump) is painting a very dire picture for the Trump party so let's just hope they get completely swept out of power next year.
                        If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                        - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Another strong article by Taibbi:
                          There’s more to the news than what is or isn’t good for Donald Trump. Can’t we at least get the facts before we fight over whom they favor?

Comment

• Originally posted by nots View Post
                            Not really, since there were plenty of stories other than the ones he cherry-picked that did provide details of the raid. Taibbi used to be worth reading, now he's joined Greenwald in the anti-TDS brigade.

Donald Trump announced Sunday that ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi was killed in a "very dangerous mission" by a US special forces operations mission. View live updates here.

If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                            - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
                              Not really, since there were plenty of stories other than the ones he cherry-picked that did provide details of the raid. Taibbi used to be worth reading, now he's joined Greenwald in the anti-TDS brigade.

Donald Trump announced Sunday that ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi was killed in a "very dangerous mission" by a US special forces operations mission. View live updates here.

https://abcnews.go.com/International...ry?id=66610282
                              I guess anyone that doesn’t subscribe to your world view isn’t worth reading.
                              Never thought I would live to see the day where Matt Taibbi isn’t far enough left, lol.
                              Last edited by nots; 10-30-2019, 02:53 PM.

Comment

• the other day I watch frontline about the campfire California forest fire, fire in paradise. it was pretty scary. although like 65 people died and 60k escaped. the cause was climate change and the power company not shutting off old lines when a hazard developed. the actual footage was 'hell on earth' type stuff. one firefighter got a bulldozer and cleared roads. just the idea of evacuating a hospital at the last minute as entire towns burned down.

and Trump says today California needs to clean their forest floors. and you wonder why republicans lost California. if I was one of the people from those towns, I'd be angry and offended.

Comment

Working...
                                X