Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I repeat, almost weekly, and could probably do it daily, that this is the most clueless bunch of MF's ever to walk the halls of Government...or maybe just the most arrogant.

Today Ivanka gets her ass in hot water, over, wait for it, USING A PERSONAL E-MAIL ACCOUNT TO SEND HUNDREDS OF GOVERNMENT RELATED EMAILS!

White House ethics officials learned of her repeated use of personal email when reviewing emails gathered by five Cabinet agencies to respond to a public records lawsuit. That review revealed that she often discussed or relayed official White House business using a private email account with a domain that she shares with her husband, Jared Kushner.

The discovery alarmed advisers to President Trump, who feared that his daughter’s practices bore similarities to the personal email use of Hillary Clinton, an issue he made a focus of his 2016 campaign. Trump attacked his Democratic challenger as untrustworthy and “Crooked Hillary” for using a personal email account as secretary of state.
    WaPo Alerts

LOCK HER UP...lol.
    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
    -Warren Ellis

Comment

• Trump got Babe Ruth facts wrong. This board should be outraged

Comment

• Here is his full unedited text siding with the Saudi Crown and smearing a man living in the United States and working as a jouranlist...

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
        November 20, 2018
        Statement from President Donald J. Trump on Standing with Saudi Arabia

America First!

The world is a very dangerous place!

The country of Iran, as an example, is responsible for a bloody proxy war against Saudi Arabia in Yemen, trying to destabilize Iraq's fragile attempt at democracy, supporting the terror group Hezbollah in Lebanon, propping up dictator Bashar Assad in Syria (who has killed millions of his own citizens), and much more. Likewise, the Iranians have killed many Americans and other innocent people throughout the Middle East. Iran states openly, and with great force, "Death to America!" and "Death to Israel!" Iran is considered "the world's leading sponsor of terror."

On the other hand, Saudi Arabia would gladly withdraw from Yemen if the Iranians would agree to leave. They would immediately provide desperately needed humanitarian assistance. Additionally, Saudi Arabia has agreed to spend billions of dollars in leading the fight against Radical Islamic Terrorism.

After my heavily negotiated trip to Saudi Arabia last year, the Kingdom agreed to spend and invest $450 billion in the United States. This is a record amount of money. It will create hundreds of thousands of jobs, tremendous economic development, and much additional wealth for the United States. Of the $450 billion, $110 billion will be spent on the purchase of military equipment from Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Raytheon and many other great U.S. defense contractors. If we foolishly cancel these contracts, Russia and China would be the enormous beneficiaries - and very happy to acquire all of this newfound business. It would be a wonderful gift to them directly from the United States!
        The crime against Jamal Khashoggi was a terrible one, and one that our country does not condone. Indeed, we have taken strong action against those already known to have participated in the murder. After great independent research, we now know many details of this horrible crime. We have already sanctioned 17 Saudis known to have been involved in the murder of Mr. Khashoggi, and the disposal of his body.

Representatives of Saudi Arabia say that Jamal Khashoggi was an "enemy of the state" and a member of the Muslim Brotherhood, but my decision is in no way based on that -- this is an unacceptable and horrible crime. King Salman and Crown Prince Mohammad bin Salman vigorously deny any knowledge of the planning or execution of the murder of Mr. Khashoggi. Our intelligence agencies continue to assess all information, but it could very well be that the Crown Prince had knowledge of this tragic event -- maybe he did and maybe he didn't!

That being said, we may never know all of the facts surrounding the murder of Mr. Jamal Khashoggi. In any case, our relationship is with the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. They have been a great ally in our very important fight against Iran. The United States intends to remain a steadfast partner of Saudi Arabia to ensure the interests of our country, Israel and all other partners in the region. It is our paramount goal to fully eliminate the threat of terrorism throughout the world!

I understand there are members of Congress who, for political or other reasons, would like to go in a different direction - and they are free to do so. I will consider whatever ideas are presented to me, but only if they are consistent with the absolute security and safety of America. After the United States, Saudi Arabia is the largest oil producing nation in the world. They have worked closely with us and have been very responsive to my requests to keeping oil prices at reasonable levels -- so important for the world. As President of the United States I intend to ensure that, in a very dangerous world, America is pursuing its national interests and vigorously contesting countries that wish to do us harm. Very simply it is called America First!
        ###

Comment

• Boeing, Lockheed Martin, and Raytheon first!

Also, pretty fucked that he justifies it by saying Kashoggi was an "enemy of the state", as it's nearly identical to his own proclamation that the press are the "enemy of the people."

Who let him write this? I feel like they're letting him fuck things up more than they used to. Its so blatantly stupid and unconvincing.

"Representatives of Saudi Arabia say that Jamal Khashoggi was an "enemy of the state" and a member of the Muslim Brotherhood, but my decision is in no way based on that -- this is an unacceptable and horrible crime" --- Bahahaha... what poorly written drivel. He's too stupid to keep his cards close to his vest. He loves the fear this instills in the media.
          Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

• I said right after his murder and will repeat now, the brazen torture, dismemberment, and then murder of a WAPO journalist working in the US buy the crown prince is an atrocity. I feared Trump/Bolton would take this stance, but it still sickens me, and in my worst fears, it is a sign of things to come under chairman Trump, if we allow it. I am heartened that Republicans like Ryan and Graham have openly disagreed with the Trump/Bolton stance of money is more important than our ideals and morals, ther Saudi Arabia First stance, and their openly admitting that wealth and power out someone above the law.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
              I said right after his murder and will repeat now, the brazen torture, dismemberment, and then murder of a WAPO journalist working in the US buy the crown prince is an atrocity. I feared Trump/Bolton would take this stance, but it still sickens me, and in my worst fears, it is a sign if things to come under chairman Trump, if we allow it. I am heartened that Republicans like Ryan and Graham have openly disagreed with the Trump/Bolton stance of money is more important than our ideals and morals, ther Saudi Arabia First stance, and their openly admitting that wealth and power out someone above the law.
              The problem is that nobody is going to hold Trump or the Administration responsible in any way for their reaction to Kashoggi's blatant murder. We WILL continue to allow it until 2020, there's little that can be done with the GOP holding 2 branches of government. Unless the Senate finds 5 people on the Republican side of the aisle who suddenly develop a collective conscience, but I really don't hold out a lot of hope for that to happen.

This was always going to be about money, and this outfit is as predictable as it comes.

-Warren Ellis

Comment

• Saudi Arabia is not even remotely a true or steadfast ally in the fight against "Radical Islamic Terrorism". Their political, social and educational system produces far more and far more dangerous "Radical Islamic" terrorists than Iran's by a country mile. (Which is not to diminish the Iranian state's role in blatantly sponsoring terror groups, but let's be real about Saudi Arabia, here.)

Comment

• Trump attempted to order the DOJ to prosecute James Comey and Hillary Clinton.

#DictatorDonnie
                  Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

• Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post
                    Trump attempted to order the DOJ to prosecute James Comey and Hillary Clinton.

#DictatorDonnie
                    Disgusting. Worst...president/person. Awful, awful human being. I truly don't understand how he has as many supporters as he does.

Comment

• Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
                      Disgusting. Worst...president/person. Awful, awful human being. I truly don't understand how he has as many supporters as he does.
                      Oh no, even you have been infected with Trump Derangement Syndrome?
                      If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                      - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
                        On this issue, it isnt surprising considering millions of his fans chant lock her up at his rallies. It is totally acceptable to imprison your political opponents. That doesnt lead to totalitarianism or anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                          On this issue, it isnt surprising considering millions of his fans chant lock her up at his rallies. It is totally acceptable to imprison your political opponents. That doesnt lead to totalitarianism or anything.
                          Y'know, as a member of the press, I've got to admit that I'm pretty ashamed about how the national media, both print and electronic, is essentially burying important news in favor of Trump headlines. There is room for both, but at this point, Trump sells, and news has become a revenue generator over an information platform. We should hear far more about the deficit, far more about climate change, far more about dealing with real racial issues in this country, rather than just the latest outrage from bigoted white people.

We're doing a crappy job, and I wish there was a way to change this...

-Warren Ellis

Comment

• Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
                            Y'know, as a member of the press, I've got to admit that I'm pretty ashamed about how the national media, both print and electronic, is essentially burying important news in favor of Trump headlines. There is room for both, but at this point, Trump sells, and news has become a revenue generator over an information platform. We should hear far more about the deficit, far more about climate change, far more about dealing with real racial issues in this country, rather than just the latest outrage from bigoted white people.

We're doing a crappy job, and I wish there was a way to change this...
                            I agree with you.

Ratings = money.

Comment

• Chief Justice Roberts the latest to rebuke this despicable grifter-in-chief.

Chief Justice John Roberts rebutted President Donald Trump's recent criticism of a judge who ruled on his asylum policy as an "Obama judge." Trump responded on Twitter.
                              If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                              - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Tulsa Gabbard with a vicious smackdown:

"Hey @realdonaldtrump: being Saudi Arabia's bitch is not "America First."

Daaaaaaamn.

Comment

Working...
                                X