This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by revo View Post
    Nope, you're missing the point entirely. He looooves taking credit for the stock market when it's goin' good.
    and when he did that you said this was Obama's doing, not his.
    "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

• Originally posted by cardboardbox View Post
      He's been saying it for far, far longer than that.

Comment

Your attempts to shift blame from Trump to revo are just so pathetic, please stop embarrassing yourself!
        If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
        - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
          Your attempts to shift blame from Trump to revo are just so pathetic, please stop embarrassing yourself!
          right, its revo's fault. Thats exactly where I was going with this.
          "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

• So the troops stationed at the border are stuck there until Dec 15th, barely have electricity, no ac in their tents, and can only take seven minute showers. Can't wait until Trump has to answer for this political stunt. Anyone care to defend this? Or is this another shit sandwich that his enablers can leave on the tray?
            If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
            - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
              Or is this another shit sandwich that his enablers can leave on the tray?
              this - like every other time

Comment

• I can't say that I've observed people losing brain cells at such a rapid rate (well, maybe some people on the internet), but Cheeto Jesus is spiraling down the drain at a rapid rate. This latest little outburst is about as stupid, yet chilling, as it gets.

“The Republicans don’t win and that’s because of potentially illegal votes,” Trump said in an interview with The Daily Caller, a conservative news and opinion site. “When people get in line that have absolutely no right to vote and they go around in circles. Sometimes they go to their car, put on a different hat, put on a different shirt, come in and vote again. Nobody takes anything. It’s really a disgrace what’s going on.”
                "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                -Warren Ellis

Comment

• Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
                  I can't say that I've observed people losing brain cells at such a rapid rate (well, maybe some people on the internet), but Cheeto Jesus is spiraling down the drain at a rapid rate. This latest little outburst is about as stupid, yet chilling, as it gets.

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trum...sguise-1215632
                  Wow. Idiot level turned to 11. Too bad that's his supporters' frequency.
                  Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

• Since when did Trump need enablers?

Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post
                    Wow. Idiot level turned to 11. Too bad that's his supporters' frequency.
                    11 is better than 10.
                    Nigel Tufnel (Spinal Tap)

J
                    Last edited by onejayhawk; 11-15-2018, 12:20 AM.
                    Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

• He's setting it up so that after Election Day 2020 he can declare either a victory despite overwhelming Democratic cheating or an illegitimate election of his opponent. He doesn't care if his constant and deliberate attempts to undermine Americans' trust in our institutions leads to mass violence should he be unseated by voters. In fact, I suspect he'd be devastated if an electoral loss doesn't lead to mass violence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
                        I can't say that I've observed people losing brain cells at such a rapid rate (well, maybe some people on the internet), but Cheeto Jesus is spiraling down the drain at a rapid rate. This latest little outburst is about as stupid, yet chilling, as it gets.

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trum...sguise-1215632
                        You can't take the cereal part out! What was it - when you buy a box of cereal, you have a voter ID?

Comment

• Originally posted by onejayhawk View Post
                          11 is better than 10.
                          Nigel Tufnel (Spinal Tap)

J
                          Of all the wrong things you've said on this site, hacking up a Spinal Tap quote is the worst!

Comment

• Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
                            He's setting it up so that after Election Day 2020 he can declare either a victory despite overwhelming Democratic cheating or an illegitimate election of his opponent. He doesn't care if his constant and deliberate attempts to undermine Americans' trust in our institutions leads to mass violence should he be unseated by voters. In fact, I suspect he'd be devastated if an electoral loss doesn't lead to mass violence.
                            I agree, and continue to say yes is a clear and present danger to our country.

Comment

• Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
                              He's setting it up so that after Election Day 2020 he can declare either a victory despite overwhelming Democratic cheating or an illegitimate election of his opponent. He doesn't care if his constant and deliberate attempts to undermine Americans' trust in our institutions leads to mass violence should he be unseated by voters. In fact, I suspect he'd be devastated if an electoral loss doesn't lead to mass violence.
                              by mass violence, do you mean an idiot like the guy mailing pipe bombs?

Comment

by mass violence, do you mean an idiot like the guy mailing pipe bombs?
                                Potentially targeted terrorism, but I was thinking more mob attacks on institutions, seeking to disrupt the smooth transition of power.

Comment

Working...
                                X