This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by In the Corn View Post
    As I've said before, you won't find many right wingers here, as almost all of us are centrists.

Couple that with not many people posting on the weekend's and you get no response.

Jessie, take another hit on the pipe. Dude, you're going to have a coronary being so high strung and tense.
    Should have pointed to Chancellor, as I'd already called him out.

I'll never understand why my response to Trump/chancellor is always a bigger trigger to you guys than your actual President saying such horrifyingly awful things, over and over. I feel like you cant smell the shit because you've been hanging out in the outhouse, know what I mean? Oh well.
    Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

• Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post
      For fuck sake... I have never called anyone on this site a racist despite constant claims that I have. Look it up if you want to launch that phony claim! Look it the fuck up! Show me! I'm sick of it, so stop fucking throwing that claim. Gregg too. Fucking done, its idiotic. We have a fucking search function on this site. Use it.

Let me be more specific. I asked chancellor specifically if he prefers to go big in celebrating Sept. 11th or Remembrance Day more. Both events Trump claimed to be celebrating. He had zero response. That's cowardly.

You cannot take what you like and lump the rest with your choice of leader. If you defend him, I expect an answer to a simple question.
      Third post - Far Right Extremists thread..... ( that's what the search function gave me )

Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post
      Glad you're there to predictably and immediately call me out before responding to your own pathetic piece of shit garbage President. Priorities!

If you stand shoulder to shoulder with racists and nazis, under a President that provides comfort to and incites extremists to violence over and over again, and your response is some BS about how "both sides need to do better"... well then yeah, your disingenuous party of terrorist sympathizers needs to be electorally fucking eradicated to the greatest degree possible.
      I will grant that you dont specifically call him a Racist or Nazi.... but one could construe it as such.
      It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
      Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Comment

Should have pointed to Chancellor, as I'd already called him out.

I'll never understand why my response to Trump/chancellor is always a bigger trigger to you guys than your actual President saying such horrifyingly awful things, over and over. I feel like you cant smell the shit because you've been hanging out in the outhouse, know what I mean? Oh well.
        That is an easy one for me.

I think chance is a very valuable asset to this community (as you are). We have lost too many that have not liked what we have become. I do not care for the way you talk to people when you are passionate about a topic. It would be a terrible tragedy if the only ones left were the left.

Just as you are the self proclaimed leader of the Democratic Party-Canadian Division with the right to spew however (not whatever) you want, justifying it by self-righteousness and popular vote; I am the self proclaimed RJ Nice Sheriff who will call you out when you cross my line. I am not a coward. I am self-righteously justified by my love of RJ.

Comment

• Originally posted by baldgriff View Post
          Third post - Far Right Extremists thread..... ( that's what the search function gave me )

I will grant that you dont specifically call him a Racist or Nazi.... but one could construe it as such.
          Thank you for showing how over-the-top careful I am not to explicitly call anybody racist. Very illustrative.

Even in the several times I've re-posted chancellor's insane and disgusting diatribe about black people suffering more from a culture of victimhood than they suffer from actual victimization... I've still refrained from calling him a racist.

So please, understand that the above quote is exactly what you would find countless examples of. I'm very cautious with that word. I know how much it upsets people and derails conversations.
          Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

• Latest RW term: "Presidential Harrassment". Turtle boy threw it out there after the election and Trump just tweeted it. I can't wait for it to filter into RJ dialog.
            If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
            - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Thank you for showing how over-the-top careful I am not to explicitly call anybody racist. Very illustrative.

Even in the several times I've re-posted chancellor's insane and disgusting diatribe about black people suffering more from a culture of victimhood than they suffer from actual victimization... I've still refrained from calling him a racist.

So please, understand that the above quote is exactly what you would find countless examples of. I'm very cautious with that word. I know how much it upsets people and derails conversations.
              And here is your apology from the Rosanne thread to all of the righties about her having a black grandkid or something of that nature.

Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post
              Thanks for being more civil. I can see now how saying "right wingers have such a problem with minorities" was indelicate, clumsy, and should have been predictable as a firestarter comment... I apologize for calling everyone whining, crying, snowflakes. I can be a real douche on here sometimes, so I'm sorry for mud-slinging.

You seem to think that dropping an implication isnt actually doing it. Keep playing semantics and then apologizing later. Seriously its really a great strategy and really makes everyone want to continue the conversation. Then when they dont "defend" something that they dont agree with you call them all cowards and essentially claim victory.

I will state again for the record -
              I didnt vote Trump - am not impressed by his inability to use the smartest words. I think he is an arrogant individual.
              The only things I think I am pleased with are his SCOTUS appointments. Though I seem to recall something about pharmaceutical price transparency recently.

So why would you expect that I would defend something I dont agree with?
              Last edited by baldgriff; 11-12-2018, 01:11 PM.
              It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Comment

• Originally posted by baldgriff View Post
                And here is your apology from the Rosanne thread to all of the righties about her having a black grandkid or something of that nature.

You seem to think that dropping an implication isnt actually doing it. Keep playing semantics and then apologizing later. Seriously its really a great strategy and really makes everyone want to continue the conversation. Then when they dont "defend" something that they dont agree with you call them all cowards and essentially claim victory.

I will state again for the record -
                I didnt vote Trump - am not impressed by his inability to use the smartest words. I think he is an arrogant individual.
                The only things I think I am pleased with are his SCOTUS appointments. Though I seem to recall something about pharmaceutical price transparency recently.

So why would you expect that I would defend something I dont agree with?
                So you cant find evidence of me calling people racist. Yet you still think you have a point. Cute.

I dont consider you a right winger, fyi. You can stop being defensive about it. I understand your stance.

Comment

So you cant find evidence of me calling people racist. Yet you still think you have a point. Cute.

I dont consider you a right winger, fyi. You can stop being defensive about it. I understand your stance.
                  No - You just drop the insinuation or imply it regarding racist. Not sure which is worse. I mean you've called me some pretty shitty stuff in the last year. So its not out of the realm to have people feel that you are calling them something that they are not.

Again - you started the latest one by essentially calling out people who didnt defend Trump cowards - when the likelihood is that they just dont agree with Trump. But you keep taking those moral wins if you need them.

Comment

• DJIA plunges 600 points. Trump blames it on the Dems.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                      DJIA plunges 600 points. Trump blames it on the Dems.
                      What was it you said, something like this is 99% Obama's economy?
                      "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

• Originally posted by cardboardbox View Post
                        What was it you said, something like this is 99% Obama's economy?
                        Give it up. You're making yourself look bad.

Comment

Remember, Trump criticisms are a trigger even though he's not a supporter.
                          If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                          - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
                            Remember, Trump criticisms are a trigger even though he's not a supporter.
                            And the things that triggered him during the Obama years are miraculously of no longer concern to him. He's cured! Hallelujah!

Comment

got it, its only Trump's fault when its bad. 1% Trump economy! Carry on!
                              "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

• Originally posted by cardboardbox View Post
                                got it, its only Trump's fault when its bad. 1% Trump economy! Carry on!
                                Nope, you're missing the point entirely. He looooves taking credit for the stock market when it's goin' good.

Comment

Working...
                                X