This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
    Did you guys really not know that Teenwolf's quote was invented/sarcastic? It's kind of reflection of how bad Trump can be and often is that y'all thought it might have been an actual quote.
    Yes. I was just making a passive aggressive point of why make shit up when there is a plethora of material that he has said that is outrageous.
    I know in my heart that man is good. That what is right will always eventually triumph and there is purpose and worth to each and every life.

Ronald Reagan

Comment

• Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post
      Well, I tried answering your question about my thoughts on Antifa and guess what happened? All the right wingers were too upset by my verbiage to have an actual conversation! Are we seeing a pattern yet?!!
      No disrespect intended, but punching someone in the face (figuratively/virtually) isn't the way to start a conversation! But, I think you already know that and really weren't looking for "conversation" but maybe I'm wrong. I'm wrong a lot, ask my kids!
      I know in my heart that man is good. That what is right will always eventually triumph and there is purpose and worth to each and every life.

Ronald Reagan

Comment

• As he awaits sentencing, Trump’s former lawyer says that he wants to clear his conscience and warn voters about what he sees as the president’s true nature in advance of the midterm elections.

4 racist things Trump has said, per Michael Cohen:

-"Black people are too stupid to vote for me."

-"Name 1 country run by a black person that’s not a shithole."

-"Only the blacks could live like this."

-"There’s no way I can let this black f-ing win."

If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
        - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
          https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018...cist-language/

4 racist things Trump has said, per Michael Cohen:

-"Black people are too stupid to vote for me."

-"Name 1 country run by a black person that’s not a shithole."

-"Only the blacks could live like this."

-"There’s no way I can let this black f-ing win."

https://t.co/hABkB09eSO
          I can't be sure, but its possible Michael Cohen has an ax to grind? Something I never understand, he was a scumbag when he was for Trump, but now he is credible and the only change is Trump bailed on him?

Ronald Reagan

Comment

• Originally posted by Bernie Brewer View Post
            Yes. I was just making a passive aggressive point of why make shit up when there is a plethora of material that he has said that is outrageous.
            So you were wasting all of our time with pretend grievance. Got it.
            Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

So you were wasting all of our time with pretend grievance. Got it.
              What’s the point of responding? Carry on!
              Last edited by Bernie Brewer; 11-02-2018, 05:17 PM.

Ronald Reagan

Comment

I can't be sure, but its possible Michael Cohen has an ax to grind? Something I never understand, he was a scumbag when he was for Trump, but now he is credible and the only change is Trump bailed on him?
                I don't think anyone is arguing that he is not still a scumbag.
                If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. - Karl Popper

Comment

No disrespect intended, but punching someone in the face (figuratively/virtually) isn't the way to start a conversation! But, I think you already know that and really weren't looking for "conversation" but maybe I'm wrong. I'm wrong a lot, ask my kids!
                  "Punching someone in the face"... LOL. Sure, that's not a disrespectful assessment of my posting.

Respectfully, I think your posts are the equivalent of swallowing broken glass... respectfully.

Judge Jude questioned "whether B-Fly would find my source credible"... yeah, real respectful... then when B-Fly found my source legitimate, JJ said that he found my tone disrespectful (the tone with which I was backhanding 1Jay for his usual BS, saying that i "accused the right wing of murder"), so JJ drops out.

It's just so pathetic. You right wingers refuse to debate based on my tone, yet support a President who's a fucking monster, and I could never come close to the sickening tone of.
                  Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

"Punching someone in the face"... LOL. Sure, that's not a disrespectful assessment of my posting.

Respectfully, I think your posts are the equivalent of swallowing broken glass... respectfully.

Judge Jude questioned "whether B-Fly would find my source credible"... yeah, real respectful... then when B-Fly found my source legitimate, JJ said that he found my tone disrespectful (the tone with which I was backhanding 1Jay for his usual BS, saying that i "accused the right wing of murder"), so JJ drops out.

It's just so pathetic. You right wingers refuse to debate based on my tone, yet support a President who's a fucking monster, and I could never come close to the sickening tone of.
                    Your tone has beaten me into submission. You win! Carry on with your outrage.

Ronald Reagan

Comment

• Originally posted by Redbirds Fan View Post
                      That's a bit far. At the very least, there are posters arguing it is not his primary attribute.

J
                      Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

• Originally posted by Redbirds Fan View Post
                        But, is he suddenly a credible believable scumbag? If so, what caused this epiphany for his new found believers?

Ronald Reagan

Comment

If those statements weren't entirely consistent with other things Trump has said or done, fine, but come on, you really think Donald Trump isn't a racist?
                          If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                          - Terence McKenna

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
                            If those statements weren't entirely consistent with other things Trump has said or done, fine, but come on, you really think Donald Trump isn't a racist?
                            I’m not going down the “declare that Trump is a racist” rabbit hole with you. I’ve been pretty consistent about that. I’m just curious about what Michael Cohen, who just months ago was pretty despised as a Trump guy, did to become suddenly believable to those who once despised him. I mean besides flipping on Trump, what has he done to earn belief and credibility? Maybe he has recordings. If he does, they should be released.

Ronald Reagan

Comment

I’m not going down the “declare that Trump is a racist” rabbit hole with you. I’ve been pretty consistent about that. I’m just curious about what Michael Cohen, who just months ago was pretty despised as a Trump guy, did to become suddenly believable to those who once despised him. I mean besides flipping on Trump, what has he done to earn belief and credibility? Maybe he has recordings. If he does, they should be released.
                              But no one has declared him a beacon of virtue. And no one is surprised by his claims either.
                              - Terence McKenna

Comment

Your tone has beaten me into submission. You win! Carry on with your outrage.
                                I said from the start I just want the right wingers who asked me to give my thoughts on Antifa to return to the thread and give their own thoughts! I'm the one asking for a conversation, even crediting ITC with spurring my thinking... real "face punching" words, I guess.

Comment

Working...
                                X