• Show
Clear All

• Trump, that racist, just declared his first national monument:

I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
      Trump, that racist, just declared his first national monument:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/energ...=.43f2175f1567
      That does little to prove to me anything. Tump is first - ALL about TRUMP. He will do/ say anything that he believes will HELP HIM. He may not be as big as a Racist as some on the left think he is but He PLays to the RACIST so THEY believe he is one of them. Promoting this statue is his piece of meat to the more modern Republicans ( like my Dad ) to say see he can’t hate the blacks.

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
        Trump, that racist, just declared his first national monument:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/energ...=.43f2175f1567
        "This proves, once and for all, that I love the blacks. They might not realize it, due to their low IQ, but really, and this is true, I'm the best President for the blacks. Much better than Obama, the Kenyan Muslim."

Defending Trump as a non-racist is absurd.
        Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

• Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post
          "This proves, once and for all, that I love the blacks. They might not realize it, due to their low IQ, but really, and this is true, I'm the best President for the blacks. Much better than Obama, the Kenyan Muslim."

Defending Trump as a non-racist is absurd.
          TW I’ll admit that I’m slow but can you show me where this quote you included above comes from?
          I know in my heart that man is good. That what is right will always eventually triumph and there is purpose and worth to each and every life.

Ronald Reagan

Comment

• Originally posted by Bernie Brewer View Post
            TW I’ll admit that I’m slow but can you show me where this quote you included above comes from?
            The fact that it's not impossible he could have made such a statement, (since he's said every part of my made-up quote at different times), is truly saddening.

I'm countering the ridiculousness of chancellor's tone regarding Trump's racism.
            Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

The fact that it's not impossible he could have made such a statement, (since he's said every part of my made-up quote at different times), is truly saddening.

I'm countering the ridiculousness of chancellor's tone regarding Trump's racism.
              The only problem with you putting quotes on something he could have said is it completely feeds into the Fact News narrative. Truly sad that you would add to what Trump is saying.
              "Looks like I picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue.
              - Steven McCrosky (Lloyd Bridges) in Airplane

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.
              - nullnor, speaking on immigration law in AZ.

Comment

• Originally posted by In the Corn View Post
                The only problem with you putting quotes on something he could have said is it completely feeds into the Fact News narrative. Truly sad that you would add to what Trump is saying.
                I guess that is what I was (passive-aggressively) politely challenging. Why make shit up when there is a plethora of actual quotes to choose from if that’s the intent. As I said I’m slow. I just wanted to learn if I’d somehow missed this beauty.
                I know in my heart that man is good. That what is right will always eventually triumph and there is purpose and worth to each and every life.

Ronald Reagan

Comment

And, for the record, I don’t disagree with Chance’s tone. I get that sarcasm rubs the opposing people the wrong way. Some of your rhetoric rubs us “righties” the wrong way.

Ronald Reagan

Comment

• Originally posted by Bernie Brewer View Post
                    I guess that is what I was (passive-aggressively) politely challenging. Why make shit up when there is a plethora of actual quotes to choose from if that’s the intent. As I said I’m slow. I just wanted to learn if I’d somehow missed this beauty.
                    I didn't make anything up that he hasn't said.

Continue to prove me right by taking offense though.

Comment

• Did you guys really not know that Teenwolf's quote was invented/sarcastic? It's kind of reflection of how bad Trump can be and often is that y'all thought it might have been an actual quote.

Comment

• Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
                        Did you guys really not know that Teenwolf's quote was invented/sarcastic? It's kind of reflection of how bad Trump can be and often is that y'all thought it might have been an actual quote.
                        Totally knew it was made up. My point being that don't "put words in his mouth." Trump looks at those and says, "See what people are saying I said. It's Fake News, and his people eat it up." TW is only perpetuating the Fake News narrative. It's as if he's fallen for the trap.

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.

Comment

Totally knew it was made up. My point being that don't "put words in his mouth." Trump looks at those and says, "See what people are saying I said. It's Fake News, and his people eat it up." TW is only perpetuating the Fake News narrative. It's as if he's fallen for the trap.
                          Trump is reading Teenwolf's posts on RotoJunkie? I know he has a lot of "executive time", but still...

Comment

• Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
                            Trump is reading Teenwolf's posts on RotoJunkie? I know he has a lot of "executive time", but still...
                            My bigger point is TW is a better poster than having to make up fake Trump quotes. The one BB and I are references is more on par with some other frustrating posters.

Comment

Lemme get this straight... you and BB both KNEW that I was being facetious, in exactly the same manner as chancellor had, yet you accuse me of being an equivalent to fake news?

You say I'm spreading Fake News (on RJ, what a huge reach I have)... because you think other RJ readers less perceptive than you and BB might be misled?

Get da fuck outta here, ha!

Comment

My bigger point is TW is a better poster than having to make up fake Trump quotes. The one BB and I are references is more on par with some other frustrating posters.
                                Well, I tried answering your question about my thoughts on Antifa and guess what happened? All the right wingers were too upset by my verbiage to have an actual conversation! Are we seeing a pattern yet?!!

Comment

Working...
                                X