This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by In the Corn View Post
    5 - Dammit, I wanna travel in the US - Please bring your tourism dollars. Minneapolis/St. Paul has lots to do. If you're just coming for Valleyfair, please do your kids a favor and drive to Sandusky, Ohio and go to Cedar Point.
    Yep Valley Fair is a suck - but its all MN has. Cedar Point is the place to go for roller coasters.
    https://www.cedarpoint.com/
    It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
    Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Comment

• Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post
      but I'm not gonna spend 1 damn dollar visiting while under this Trump era. Not until the rats crawl back into their holes.
      heh, I feel the same way about Canada. I'm checking everything I buy to make sure its not made there. Since I've mostly only noticed food from Canada, its pretty easy to do.
      "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

• I have to agree with In the Corn. Violence brought into various countries by immigrants, particularly Muslim immigrants, is causing pushback. The pushback is based on facts, not demonizing, has not been violent though violence has been used against it. The most fascist-like group so far has been the bizarrely named Antifa.

J
        Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

• Originally posted by cardboardbox View Post
          heh, I feel the same way about Canada. I'm checking everything I buy to make sure its not made there. Since I've mostly only noticed food from Canada, its pretty easy to do.
          The reason many Canadians are adopting this attitude is because of the new tariffs that your admin has put on our stuff. What's the reason you're boycotting Canadian products?
          It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

• Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
            The reason many Canadians are adopting this attitude is because of the new tariffs that your admin has put on our stuff. What's the reason you're boycotting Canadian products?
            because of that attitude.
            "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

such a snowflake
              If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
              - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• cbb is the type of person who thinks white people are the most discriminated against in our country.
                If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

The fact that you trust Trump so absolutely on the economy is hilarious to me. I had to laugh when you said Trump might lose you if he crashes the economy through tariffs... hahaha... now you attack Canadians for your own presidents stupidity... double LOL.
                  Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

• I want to make sure people understand my comment about the Middle East. I think the outright ban of immigrants from certain countries is not what America is about.

My point was that there is a global culture war. The Middle East is fighting the Western influence. The West seems to be fighting the Middle Eastern influence and the Far East seems rather Zen, except for "Rocket Man".
                    Last edited by In the Corn; 07-23-2018, 01:18 PM. Reason: Editted to say war instead of world.
                    "Looks like I picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue.
                    - Steven McCrosky (Lloyd Bridges) in Airplane

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.
                    - nullnor, speaking on immigration law in AZ.

Comment

• Do you mean culture war?
                      It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
                      Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Comment

• Originally posted by baldgriff View Post
                        Do you mean culture war?
                        fixed.
                        "Looks like I picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue.
                        - Steven McCrosky (Lloyd Bridges) in Airplane

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.
                        - nullnor, speaking on immigration law in AZ.

Comment

The fact that you trust Trump so absolutely on the economy is hilarious to me. I had to laugh when you said Trump might lose you if he crashes the economy through tariffs... hahaha... now you attack Canadians for your own presidents stupidity... double LOL.
                          If you really think me buying US made food is attacking Canadians, you have much more in common with Trump than I thought. Sounds strangely similar to his type of rhetoric.

Comment

If you really think me buying US made food is attacking Canadians, you have much more in common with Trump than I thought. Sounds strangely similar to his type of rhetoric.
                            SMH... I was referring to your response to Trana. Nobody gives a damn what cereal you buy or don't.
                            Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

SMH... I was referring to your response to Trana. Nobody gives a damn what cereal you buy or don't.
                              Well you seemed to care. My response to Trana was that because Canadians are boycotting US goods and spending money in the US, I would do the same to Canadian goods.

Comment

Well you seemed to care. My response to Trana was that because Canadians are boycotting US goods and spending money in the US, I would do the same to Canadian goods.
                                You mention TG's "attitude"... you still refuse to be specific about why Canada deserves your boycott, so whatever. Your attempt to compare me to a Trump supporter is also laughable. What does that say about yourself, trying smear me as part of your own tribe?

Comment

Working...
                                X