Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If anyone thought he was on the ropes, think again -- he thought he kicked some major ass!

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I had a great meeting with NATO. They have paid $33 Billion more and will pay hundreds of Billions of Dollars more in the future, only because of me. NATO was weak, but now it is strong again (bad for Russia). The media only says I was rude to leaders, never mentions the money!</p>&mdash; Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) <a href="https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1019218575691837443?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">July 17, 2018</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">While I had a great meeting with NATO, raising vast amounts of money, I had an even better meeting with Vladimir Putin of Russia. Sadly, it is not being reported that way - the Fake News is going Crazy!</p>&mdash; Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) <a href="https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1019225830298456066?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">July 17, 2018</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Comment

• The guy is the fucking POTUS and has the insecurity of an acne-pocked pre-teen. Sad!
      If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
      - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• I just was watching FOX for a few hours to hear how the other side might think (ouch)

Senator Mike Rounds was giving the explanation that Trump knew exactly what he was saying/doing in Helsinki but that we were not savvy to understand what he was doing and his intent

Comment

• Originally posted by swampdragon View Post
          I just was watching FOX for a few hours to hear how the other side might think (ouch)

Senator Mike Rounds was giving the explanation that Trump knew exactly what he was saying/doing in Helsinki but that we were not savvy to understand what he was doing and his intent
          Ohhhhhhhhhh.

Now he comes out and says that "we've never had a worse relationship with Russia." That's probably true, if we forget about the late 1940s, the 1950s, the 1960s, the 1970s, and the 1980s.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
            Ohhhhhhhhhh.

Now he comes out and says that "we've never had a worse relationship with Russia." That's probably true, if we forget about the late 1940s, the 1950s, the 1960s, the 1970s, and the 1980s.
            That wasn't Russia, that was the Soviet Union. I guess we got along okay with pre-1917 Russia.

Comment

• Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
              That wasn't Russia, that was the Soviet Union. I guess we got along okay with pre-1917 Russia.
              That's true. He's outsmarted us yet again!

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                That's true. He's outsmarted us yet again!
                3D Chess, or so I've been told.

Comment

3D Chess, or so I've been told.

Now he just said he meant to say why WOULDN'T it be the Russians - instead of " why would it be the russians but ignore all the other 100 times he double down -HOW STUPID DOES HE THINK WE ARE????

Comment

• Originally posted by hacko View Post
                    Now he just said he meant to say why WOULDN'T it be the Russians - instead of " why would it be the russians but ignore all the other 100 times he double down -HOW STUPID DOES HE THINK WE ARE????
                    He knows that his critics won't buy that. He's just giving the folks who want to support him something to hang their hat on. Sheesh - liberals and the MSM - trying to hang a guy over one omitted syllable. Who among us hasn't omitted a syllable?

Comment

He knows that his critics won't buy that. He's just giving the folks who want to support him something to hang their hat on. Sheesh - liberals and the MSM - trying to hang a guy over one omitted syllable. Who among us hasn't omitted a syllable?
                      I wonder who put the pressure on him and made him READ THE STATEMENT????

Comment

I wonder who put the pressure on him and made him READ THE STATEMENT????
                        Every intelligent adult remaining in his circle, presumably. But he still couldn't help himself from ad libbed asides that undermined his prepared statement:

“I accept our intelligence community’s conclusion that Russia’s meddling in the 2016 election took place,” he said Tuesday, appearing to read from prepared remarks, before suggesting that it “could be other people also. A lot of people out there.”
                        President Trump now says he accepts U.S. intelligence agencies’ conclusion on Russian interference, but also said it "could be other people."

Comment

• LOL...yeah, he "misspoke" at the joint press conference. I guess that he also "misspoke" on his interviews with the Fox shills last night...

I'd aks just how effing dumb they think people are, but I think that the answer is pretty obvious.
                          "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                          - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                          -Warren Ellis

Comment

And let’s not forget the next sentence he said at the press conference after this was:
                            “President Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
                              Ya know, interesting that you showed up today. I was thinking yesterday about your contention that we needed a true chaos event to get things back in order for this country, and damn if that's not exactly what we got. We'll see if the GOP comes around and actually grows a backbone to stand up to Trump, or cowers as usual when he barks at them. Anyway, good vision on the crystal ball there, hell of a call.
                              What do you mean? They genuinely agree with him. If anything, Trump is their backbone.

Originally posted by Bernie Brewer View Post
                              Just let it go! The Dems finally got the carrot.
                              So many good replies. All I will say is, "Stick with it."

On the other note:

J
                              Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

• Trump's even getting NY Democrats to try and CUT taxes.

So much winning.
                                I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Working...
                                X