X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
    But her emails!
    Also, it's a violation of federal records law.

Comment

• You guys are going to have aneurysms when he gets re-elected.

LOL
      Find that level above your head and help you reach it.

Comment

• Originally posted by DJBeasties View Post
        You guys are going to have aneurysms when he gets re-elected.

LOL
        If he even runs. I worry that we will have to choose between Ted Cruz and Mike Pence because the Democrats nominate Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, who isn't old enough.

J
        Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

• Originally posted by DJBeasties View Post
          You guys are going to have aneurysms when he gets re-elected.

LOL

I can only hope. On the re-elected part.
          I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post

I can only hope. On the re-elected part.
            I want to post a snarky "ha, keep hoping pal" but I lack Hornsby faith that it won't happen. At this point, I think it is a real possibility. His voters are clearly willing to overlook a lot in order to get victories like the SC noms have definitely been.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
              I want to post a snarky "ha, keep hoping pal" but I lack Hornsby faith that it won't happen. At this point, I think it is a real possibility. His voters are clearly willing to overlook a lot in order to get victories like the SC noms have definitely been.
              I agree it's possible; it'll be highly dependent on the economy around election time. As we learned this election cycle, there's never any absolute guarantees come election time.
              I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Is it possible to have Trump v HRC II......... the rematch?
                It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
                Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Comment

• Was there such a thing as "fake news" before asswipe Trump was elected?
                  "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
                    Was there such a thing as "fake news" before asswipe Trump was elected?
                    Yeah -- the National Enquirer.

Comment

• It really comes down to WHO the Democrats put up against him. I'm not really sure because I don't think Sanders, Warren, or others like Booker could beat him.
                      Find that level above your head and help you reach it.

Comment

• Originally posted by baldgriff View Post
                        Is it possible to have Trump v HRC II......... the rematch?
                        Unlikely. I just don't think she would win the Democratic nomination again.

Comment

• Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
                          Unlikely. I just don't think she would win the Democratic nomination again.
                          Yeah, that has about the same odds of happening as Trump resigning to become the head of the NAACP. She had her chance and failed miserably. I sincerely hope/expect she has the self-respect to not even test the waters.

Comment

• Originally posted by baldgriff View Post
                            Is it possible to have Trump v HRC II......... the rematch?
                            yes please!
                            "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

• Originally posted by cardboardbox View Post
                              yes please!
                              I am sure the RNC agrees with you.

J
                              Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

• Not that I think HRC will run but why did that change? Ike beat the same guy twice, Nixon lost and then won, but after that you don't see the same guy (or girl) running after losing anymore. Maybe a product of the television age where everyone sees you and if you lost once you are a loser and will probably lose again?

Comment

Working...
                                X