X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bernie Brewer View Post
    But don’t say msm. Say liberal media!
    Saying the media as a whole has an agenda isn't saying the same thing as saying msm, which is an abbreviation for mainstream media used by right wing media to make it seem like all major media outlets are liberal.

I like CCB's wording, as it suggests all media does this, not just liberal media.
    Last edited by Sour Masher; 06-22-2018, 08:07 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
      Saying the media as a whole has an agenda isn't saying the same thing as saying msm, which is an abbreviation for mainstream media used by right wing media to make it seem like all major media outlets are liberal.

I like CCB's wording, as it suggests all media does this, not just liberal media.
      I even included the winky smiley face thingy because it was a joke.
      I know in my heart that man is good. That what is right will always eventually triumph and there is purpose and worth to each and every life.

Ronald Reagan

Comment

• Does anyone remember the reaction in 2014 when Obama had children separated from their parents? I cant remember anything about it. Were there protests? Was the left foaming at the mouth like they are now? Was anything posted here?
        "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

• Originally posted by cardboardbox View Post
          Does anyone remember the reaction in 2014 when Obama had children separated from their parents? I cant remember anything about it. Were there protests? Was the left foaming at the mouth like they are now? Was anything posted here?
          Obama was labeled the "Deporter In Chief". But feel free to stick to your story that they only care because it's a Republican. If you're genuinely asking then disregard the snark.
          If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
          - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
            Obama was labeled the "Deporter In Chief". But feel free to stick to your story that they only care because it's a Republican. If you're genuinely asking then disregard the snark.
            Anyone remember when politicians, government appointees and/or employees, or higher profile celebrities, who are known liberals/Democrats, were thrown out of restaurants, unable to give speeches on college campuses, refused services, vilified for attending an event supporting their views to the point of demanding they lose their jobs, all because of their policital views? Me either.

Kristjen Nielsen, Sarah Sanders, Kevin McHale, just in the last couple of days. And the left is compassionate and tolerant, unless of course, you don’t fully buy in the thier Bullshit!

This is why Trump will be re-elected and the liberals will be to blame for further pissing off the moderates and conservatives. This is stupid and won’t help fix what’s clearly broken in both side.

Now I can rail on the right side too, but many of you seem to have that outrage covered already.
            I know in my heart that man is good. That what is right will always eventually triumph and there is purpose and worth to each and every life.

Ronald Reagan

Comment

Anyone remember when politicians, government appointees and/or employees, or higher profile celebrities, who are known liberals/Democrats, were thrown out of restaurants, unable to give speeches on college campuses, refused services, vilified for attending an event supporting their views to the point of demanding they lose their jobs, all because of their policital views? Me either.

Kristjen Nielsen, Sarah Sanders, Kevin McHale, just in the last couple of days. And the left is compassionate and tolerant, unless of course, you don’t fully buy in the thier Bullshit!

This is why Trump sill be re-elected and the liberals will be to blame for further pissing off the moderates and conservatives.
              Protecting immigrant children is Bullshit, gotcha.
              If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
              - Terence McKenna

Comment

This is why Trump will be re-elected and the liberals will be to blame for further pissing off the moderates and conservatives. This is stupid and won’t help fix what’s clearly broken in both side.

Now I can rail on the right side too, but many of you seem to have that outrage covered already.
                If the Democrats were in control of all three branches and were actively trying to strip the rights of large segments of our population, I'm sure you'd see the same reaction. The only protests we see from the right are from White Nationalists and anti-abortionists, why do you think that is?
                - Terence McKenna

Comment

• I would guess there are only about 30 active posters in sportsbar that play in the politics areas. From what I see, about 1/2 are liberal, and 1/2 are some group that regardless of what I try to describe will be pissed, but are pro Trump supporters/defenders while claiming to be moderate. If dems were in charge of all 3 branches it would way more aligned with the general population makeup of pro science, pro rights for LGBT, giving protections to minorities. White nationalists, aka racist assholes would go back in their holes till a Trump figure emerged and gave cover. There are tons of racists who will align themselves with their friends, and family tree leanings, supported by bible belt pro life one issue voters, as well as hard core 2nd amendment one issue voters.
                  Trump can win again if we are truly that backwards a nation, and with the help of Putin, and if another epic screwup by FBI pushes down on scales again.

Comment

Does anyone remember the reaction in 2014 when Obama had children separated from their parents? I cant remember anything about it. Were there protests? Was the left foaming at the mouth like they are now? Was anything posted here?
                    Can you provide a link to this? Only thing I'm finding online are fake articles spread by the righties.

https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/im...milies-n884856

Comment

• Originally posted by gcstomp View Post
                      I would guess there are only about 30 active posters in sportsbar that play in the politics areas. From what I see, about 1/2 are liberal, and 1/2 are some group that regardless of what I try to describe will be pissed, but are pro Trump supporters/defenders while claiming to be moderate.
                      Conservative or liberal, I think any man here would agree that passively suggesting 15 anonymous people in this forum are liars makes you a world class pussy. If you don't have enough sac to call people out by name so they can respond to your garbage accusations, then kindly shut the fuck up, please and thank you.
                      "When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less."
                      "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."
                      "The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master - that's all."

Comment

• Originally posted by senorsheep View Post
                        Conservative or liberal, I think any man here would agree that passively suggesting 15 anonymous people in this forum are liars makes you a world class pussy. If you don't have enough sac to call people out by name so they can respond to your garbage accusations, then kindly shut the fuck up, please and thank you.
                        I agree. It, then again, I’m apparently one of those liars, so you never know.

Truth is, and here’s the problem I think a lot of anti-anti-Trump conservatives and moderates are having, we don’t want to be a part of a party that has been overtaken by Trump, but the behavior of the other side pushes us in a third (unknown) direction. I’ll never vote for a politician who supports directly or indirectly the intolerant of the extreme left nor will I support that one the right.
                        Last edited by Bernie Brewer; 06-23-2018, 02:16 PM.

Ronald Reagan

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                          Can you provide a link to this? Only thing I'm finding online are fake articles spread by the righties.

https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/im...milies-n884856
                          hmm, I'll have to say you're probably right, I jumped to conclusions. I was wondering what the response in 2014 was to the children being detained (you know, the pictures we've seen that were attributed to Trump but were from 2014), the conditions they were kept in, etc and then I assumed the children were separated from their parents.
                          "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

The loony liberal left only "tolerates" you if have the exact same views they have. If you dont, they feel they have every right to destroy you. There's a name for this type of society, but the name escapes me right now...

Comment

The loony liberal left only "tolerates" you if have the exact same views they have. If you dont, they feel they have every right to destroy you. There's a name for this type of society, but the name escapes me right now...
                              But the ‘Hate has no home here’ signs are a nice touch.

Comment

• Originally posted by nots View Post
                                But the ‘Hate has no home here’ signs are a nice touch.
                                You must bake that cake! But you dont have to serve a meal to someone who works for Trump!! Yaaaaaaassssss!!

Comment

Working...
                                X