Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whoa! Trumpy too fast today head spinning!

Apparently Trumpy's fixer, Michael Cohen, liked to tape conversations that he had with people...all KINDS of people, and maybe Trumpy too! Now inner circle is concerned that those conversations were seized in the raids on Cohen's office and home...shades of Tricky Dick! Where is Rosemary Woods when she's needed? Trumpy eating for 2 tonight!
    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
    -Warren Ellis

Comment

• Whew! Long, busy day for Trumpy! Decides at the end of the day to once again defy logic and advisors, and issue an Executive Order to demand a review of the US Post Office finances. Trumpy still angry that Bezos has more money that he does (Much More!), so he tries to get people to believe the opposite of what's simple logic. If Amazon pays the USPS to ship packages for them, the USPS makes more money. Seems simple right? Not in Trumpy head! Heck no!

Trumpy sleep now...eat Ice cream, and watch Hannity, voice of reason.

-Warren Ellis

Comment

• the helicopter scene was in bad taste but..

2028 the annual deficit will be 2 trillion. i just don't see how the poor can beat the rich.

i think that's what they teach you in schools these days. take as much money as you can. worry about the consequences later, if you ever do.

Comment

• Rosenstein preparing to be fired:

So if Rosenstein and Mueller are fired, does Mueller leak his report to someone?

Comment

• Trumpy ANGRY! That darn Comey!

Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump

DOJ just issued the McCabe report - which is a total disaster. He LIED! LIED! LIED! McCabe was totally controlled by Comey - McCabe is Comey!! No collusion, all made up by this den of thieves and lowlifes!

2:36 PM - 13 Apr 2018
            Trumpy Likes LOTS of Capital Letters and Exclamation points! Trumpy's head going to explode soon...

-Warren Ellis

Comment

• yeah, trump is kind of winning here though. fox news is full time feeding and shielding trump, and is now highest rated "news" channel. how is factual component not required by law? trump favorable ratings holding strong no matter how despicable and ridiculous he is. rnc is full time waging battle against comey. fbi, historically our most respected law enforcement agency has simply by virtue of being continually slammed by a liar president and what is essentially a trump sponsored network has seen its stature reduced, people really are buying into this dangerous despot over fbi. madness ensues on a daily basis.

Comment

• “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• And amid all of this, he ups and decides to pardon Scooter Libby out of the blue. That has nothing at all to do with sending a message to his underlings that if they get got lying for him, he has the power to pardon them, so they should stay loyal to him.

Comment

• Trumpy all over the map today! Wheee!!!

Trumpy finally decides that trying to crack down on legal marijuana is a non starter, so the DOJ backs down, and Cali can go forward without issue. Howdy Jeffy Sessions VERY sad now...sees purge days on the horizon fueled by crazed pot smokers.

-Warren Ellis

Comment

• Well, looks like the Syrians are going to pay for Trump's anger, let's hope that the repercussions aren't disastrous for the US. Apparently offshore Tomahawks...

U.S. conducts military strike against Syrian government targets in response to suspected chemical attack in Damascus suburb
                      The Pentagon’s strike against Syrian government targets was just the second direct American assault on the government of President Bashar al-Assad since the country's civil war began seven years ago.

The strike follows an apparent chemical attack in the town of Douma, near Damascus, that killed dozens of people last weekend. The attack has heightened tensions with Russia, which the United States says has allowed the Syrian government to continue using banned munitions. Syria agreed to end its chemical weapons program after a chemical attack in 2013.
                      WaPo News Alerts

-Warren Ellis

Comment

• Assad is a monster. He should have been dealt with long ago. This is likely all for show, but I hope for the sake of the Syrian people, something is done to rid them of that monster.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                          Assad is a monster. He should have been dealt with long ago. This is likely all for show, but I hope for the sake of the Syrian people, something is done to rid them of that monster.
                          And then what?
                          If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                          - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
                            Well, looks like the Syrians are going to pay for Trump's anger, let's hope that the repercussions aren't disastrous for the US. Apparently offshore Tomahawks...

WaPo News Alerts
                            If I’m understanding your post you, and I may not be, you are implying that this is a distraction by Trump to change the news cycle away from the host of negative Trump coverage. It may be, but I don’t think so. I could see that being the case if British and French were not also involved. Neither country has anything to gain by placating Trump to help him, personally. They more likely have a desire, at least I suspect, to help the U. S., however. I’ve seen this conspiracy theory posted all over twitter tonight that it’s just Trump trying to change a bad news cycle. I think it’s an appropriate response to what the pictures we saw last Sunday showed this goon is capable (Asad, not Trump!). Those pictures were heartbreaking.
                            I know in my heart that man is good. That what is right will always eventually triumph and there is purpose and worth to each and every life.

Ronald Reagan

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
                              And then what?
                              Excellent question.
                              I know in my heart that man is good. That what is right will always eventually triumph and there is purpose and worth to each and every life.

Ronald Reagan

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
                                And then what?
                                I fully recognize I may not be rational on this matter, but my simplistic answer is the world takes out anyone who gases children and commits other such atrocities, even if that means another tyrant steps in, with the hope that if we take out enough of these SOBs, the next in line will finally get the message that if you cross these lines, you are not going to last long.

Edit: I'm not suggesting we get into another quagmire of nation building in the middle east, and I recognize the dangers of creating another power vacuum there that could be filled by more terrorists. I just think Assad is no better than the terrorists, and we know where he is. I know it ain't legal, but I do think if we didn't topple regimes but just held the top guy personally responsible for such atrocities, sooner or later, you get down to someone who realizes crossing these lines to maintain power means he will be killed, or captured and tried for crimes against humanity. I know none of this is practical, but the idea that someone can get away with the murder of children is just incomprehensible to me. Something must be done. The world has to inflict consequences on anyone who does this.
                                Last edited by Sour Masher; 04-13-2018, 09:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X