This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
    yes, this site is 100% user sponsored, 100% of frequent users should donate, especially those that promote the ethos of a "self-made businessman" like Donald or the Randian philosophies of a Paul Ryan
    I'm not sure if you know what the word hypocrite means.
    "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

• for the record, Bernie has been a multiple contributor to the petty cash fund.

All we ask is for everyone to give something that reflects what the site gives to them. If that means sending along $0.02, so be it

Comment

• Originally posted by cardboardbox View Post
        I'm not sure if you know what the word hypocrite means.
        I know you do
        "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

• Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
          for the record, Bernie has been a multiple contributor to the petty cash fund.

All we ask is for everyone to give something that reflects what the site gives to them. If that means sending along $0.02, so be it
          good to hear!
          "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

• Respectfully - who gave what, when or not should not be a public matter!

Also with as much respect - the site admin should be saying the same thing in order to let us know that its a private matter.
            Last edited by baldgriff; 12-28-2017, 06:03 PM.
            It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
            Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Comment

LOL! I will give you my two cents!
              "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

• Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
                I know you do
                maybe you should try a different word that you know the meaning of.

Comment

Thanks Jason. But I was enjoying Fresno's moral outrage.

With no intent to direct this towards anyone, Hey, here's an idea. Can we now stop measuring penises and get back to Trump.
                  I know in my heart that man is good. That what is right will always eventually triumph and there is purpose and worth to each and every life.

Ronald Reagan

Comment

• Originally posted by Bernie Brewer View Post
                    Thanks Jason. But I was enjoying Fresno's moral outrage.

With no intent to direct this towards anyone, Hey, here's an idea. Can we now stop measuring penises and get back to Trump.
                    Trump has tiny hands.

Comment

maybe you should try a different word that you know the meaning of.
                      I have to tell you CBB that I usually post from my iPhone, but viewing on a 17" desktop monitor allows me to fully appreciate your avatar. Wait, should this be in the other thread?
                      I know in my heart that man is good. That what is right will always eventually triumph and there is purpose and worth to each and every life.

Ronald Reagan

Comment

• Originally posted by Bernie Brewer View Post
                        I have to tell you CBB that I usually post from my iPhone, but viewing on a 17" desktop monitor allows me to fully appreciate your avatar. Wait, should this be in the other thread?
                        thanks! But a 17" monitor? What is this, 1995?

edit: unless by desktop you meant a laptop on your desk?
                        Last edited by cardboardbox; 12-28-2017, 06:31 PM.

Comment

thanks! But a 17" monitor? What is this, 1995?

edit: unless by desktop you meant a laptop on your desk?
                          As with Penises, I'm apparently not good at measuring monitors. It actually says its a 25" Dell. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Ronald Reagan

Comment

• Originally posted by baldgriff View Post
                            So when your government representatives vote themselves a raise, and provide themselves healthcare options that the rest of the country doesnt have access too - do you get as upset?

Please forgive but I believe that CEO's are beholding to the shareholders. If they are not running the company in a profitable manner, then they get fired. Yes, they get fat bonus checks and often for having to make extremely difficult decisions, ones that ultimately affect the actual bottom line of the company. That is their responsibility and the compensation for working 15+ hour days.

These companies were started in garages - Apple, Hewlett-Packard, Amazon, Google, Walt Disney, Mattel, Harley Davidson, Maglite, Yankee Candle........ these are just a few examples of business (and CEO's) that have gotten rich not in a vacuum. They provide great products and do an amazing number of transactions. Many of these CEO' have created significant foundations to donate funds through. I would dare say that for every CEO "stabbing people in the back", there are just as many that do it the right way.
                            Regarding the politicians giving themselves raises...FUCK YES IT ANGERS ME!
                            "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• Hey, it's freaking cold outside, so that must mean that Global Warming is a hoax!!

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">In the East, it could be the COLDEST New Year’s Eve on record. Perhaps we could use a little bit of that good old Global Warming that our Country, but not other countries, was going to pay TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS to protect against. Bundle up!</p>&mdash; Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) <a href="https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/946531657229701120?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 29, 2017</a></blockquote>
                              <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Comment

• Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
                                Regarding the politicians giving themselves raises...FUCK YES IT ANGERS ME!
                                Well then we have found common ground - and that is a good starting point.

The CEO at least is beholding to share holders and gets fired. Our elected government officials tend to get re-elected and/or find "donations" that supplement their incomes for long term. Can we at least support term limits on our Congressmen?
                                It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
                                Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Comment

Working...
                                X