X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hi.I'm.Mandy View Post
    We r Lucky to have u here on RJ
    You sure are! I'll try and squeeze in a few posts in between golf games, jetting back and forth to Florida, and holding taxpayer-funded rallies where I bash the half of America who was stupid enough not to vote for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hi.I'm.Mandy View Post
      We r Lucky to have u here on RJ
      Hey, not me. I have one nom de plume already.
      If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. - Karl Popper

Comment

• Originally posted by Redbirds Fan View Post
        where's revo?
        "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

That sounds like fun !! How do u get a nom de plume ?
          --------------------------------------
          You know a girl in a hat is just so…vogue.

Comment

• Originally posted by cardboardbox View Post
            where's revo?
            Whoever that is, he sounds like a great guy! I'm going to make "Admin of RJ" a cabinet position, because I'm the president and I can do these things.

Comment

• When pressed on questions in today's interview with CBS he didn't want to answer and when pressed again, he quit the interview.

That's Enough.

He should grab himself.

I have my opinion, you have yours....the facts or an explanation of why YOUR POTUS thinks something doesn't warrant a response.

This F*ckin guy........
              If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
              Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
                Two things to say: 1) This is mostly Hillary's fault for not running a decent campaign and 2)
                Steve jumps into the fray with a salient point why we are stuck with this guy. You know you politics, young man.

Oh, and President Trump, welcome to RJ. Having you here is going to be huuuuuuge!
                "Looks like I picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue.
                - Steven McCrosky (Lloyd Bridges) in Airplane

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.
                - nullnor, speaking on immigration law in AZ.

Comment

• "Power don't come from a badge or a gun. Power comes from lying. Lying big and gettin' the whole damn world to play along with you. Once you've got everybody agreeing with what they know in their hearts ain't true, you've got 'em by the balls."
                  Senator Roark - Sin City
                  people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
                    When pressed on questions in today's interview with CBS he didn't want to answer and when pressed again, he quit the interview.

That's Enough.

He should grab himself.

I have my opinion, you have yours....the facts or an explanation of why YOUR POTUS thinks something doesn't warrant a response.

This F*ckin guy........
                    Why should I respond to this #fakenews hack? Whatever I say on Twitter is the truth, and many, many people tell me they believe it. If this hack from failing CBS doesn't want to believe me, then forget it, I should sue him! Omarossa, start drawing up the lawsuit!

Comment

• Originally posted by President Donald J. Chump View Post
                      Why should I respond to this #fakenews hack? Whatever I say on Twitter is the truth, and many, many people tell me they believe it. If this hack from failing CBS doesn't want to believe me, then forget it, I should sue him! Omarossa, start drawing up the lawsuit!
                      Obviously ghostwritten. Proper punctuation, complex sentence structure, good spelling...everything says #notreallypotus.

You have to be careful with this sort of thing.
                      If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. - Karl Popper

Comment

Obviously ghostwritten. Proper punctuation, complex sentence structure, good spelling...everything says #notreallypotus.

You have to be careful with this sort of thing.
                        excellent observation ... here's a comparator ... "He was really angry that he saw what was happening with regard to the Civil War, he said "There's no reason for this". People don't realize, you know, the Civil War, if you think about it, why?"
                        It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

• "People don't ask that question, but why was there the Civil War?"

President Trump's Top Ten List of Questions People Don't Ask:

1. Why was there the Civil War?
                          2. What is the nature of man?
                          3. Where do babies come from?
                          4. Why did the dinosaurs die?
                          5. Why is the sky blue?
                          6. Who shot JFK?
                          7. Who shot JR?
                          8. What's up, doc?
                          9. Is it live or is it Memorex?
                          10. How do you like them apples?

Comment

• Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
                            excellent observation ... here's a comparator ... "He was really angry that he saw what was happening with regard to the Civil War, he said "There's no reason for this". People don't realize, you know, the Civil War, if you think about it, why?"
                            If anyone I cared about starting talking like that, I'd be legitimately concerned that they were having a stroke.

Comment

• Apparently this is not the President's first time fighting the Civil War. http://www.esquire.com/news-politics...iver-of-blood/

Somebody asked in this forum one time for a definition of 'anti-intellectualism'. I say a cavalier attitude toward objective fact is one component.

Comment

Apparently this is not the President's first time fighting the Civil War. http://www.esquire.com/news-politics...iver-of-blood/

Somebody asked in this forum one time for a definition of 'anti-intellectualism'. I say a cavalier attitude toward objective fact is one component.
                                I'm beginning to think it is possible that Donald Trump is a afflicted with the unique ability to exist in a mental quantum state of indeterminacy and infinite possibility. That would explain why he believes that facts are subjective--he experiences them all at once, feeling infinite versions of himself split infinite times in infinite directions.

In the unfathomably vast multiverse, there are those realities where Jackson lived long enough to lament the state of affairs during the Civil War, or even avert the war as an 8 term president, and there are those where a great battle was fought on the hollowed ground of his golf course, and those where Bowling Green Massacres occurred, and those where global climate change is not a serious concern, and those where he was wire tapped by 44. It is in these realms, inaccessible to all but him, that "the many people" of which he so often speaks reside.

The many voices that encroach on the version of him tethered to this reality must be a heavy burden indeed, and he knows that we poor, limited wretches doomed to experience but one reality would never be able to accept and fully understand his "sources," so he is careful never to cite them.
                                Last edited by Sour Masher; 05-03-2017, 12:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X