No announcement yet.

Supreme Court of the United States

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YEEEEESSSSSS!!!!! This makes putting up with Trump's antics so much easier!
    "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

Michael Cohen? Rudy Giuliani?

Comment

Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
        I'm gonna go with No for $500.
        I know in my heart that man is good. That what is right will always eventually triumph and there is purpose and worth to each and every life.

Ronald Reagan

Comment

Originally posted by cardboardbox View Post
          YEEEEESSSSSS!!!!! This makes putting up with Trump's antics so much easier!
          Settle down, big fella!
          I know in my heart that man is good. That what is right will always eventually triumph and there is purpose and worth to each and every life.

Ronald Reagan

Comment

Omarosa!
            "When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less."
            "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."
            "The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master - that's all."

Comment

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Big news from the pool — Trump says he will pick Anthony Kennedy’s replacement from his existing list of 25 potential nominees. That’s the same list he used to pick Neil Gorsuch.</p>&mdash; Kaitlan Collins (@kaitlancollins) <a href="https://twitter.com/kaitlancollins/status/1012038514567995392?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 27, 2018</a></blockquote>
              <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
              "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

Originally posted by Bernie Brewer View Post
                Settle down, big fella!
                I cant!

Comment

Aaron Judge?
                  Justice Sheffield?

Comment

I still say Ivanka.

Comment

Aaron Judge?
                      Justice Sheffield?
                      Why? Why are you doing this?

Next, you'll propose Judge Judy or Judge Whopner or David Justice or Vance Law or... Diana Ross (ya know, one of the Supremes).

Ronald Reagan

Comment

Well since Stevens retired back in 2010, he certainly won't put up with it long, lol. I think Ginsburg and Breyer will at least try to hold out for 2020. Maybe they announce their impending retirements in Summer 2020 to drive up turnout.
                        It's Kagan now. For some reason she never made an impression.

They'll delay until after the midterms, yes. They probably should delay it until after the 2020 election, lol.
                        How? McConnell can force a vote before the election. Reid procedurally could have in 2016, but he didn't have the votes.

J
                        Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Originally posted by onejayhawk View Post
                          It's Kagan now. For some reason she never made an impression.

How? McConnell can force a vote before the election. Reid procedurally could have in 2016, but he didn't have the votes.

J
                          McCain, Collins, Murkowski and/or Toomey. We'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by Bernie Brewer View Post
                            Why? Why are you doing this?

Next, you'll propose Judge Judy or Judge Whopner or David Justice or Vance Law or... Diana Ross (ya know, one of the Supremes).
                            Victoria Justice?

Comment

Victoria Justice?

Had to look at this on my phone, wasn't sure it was work safe. Just as I opened the picture, an associate walked in! Whew! Unemployed Banker isn't something I shooting for!

Maybe he can nominate Lawyer Malloy!

Ronald Reagan

Comment

Is that who your avatar is B-Fly? I always wondered who your avatar was.

Comment

Working...
                                X