Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pogues View Post
    So...like where is she?
    Just make your pick...she's got a new position and she's on a steep learning curve. She'll catch up, both here and at work.
    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
    -Warren Ellis

Comment

• Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
      Just make your pick...she's got a new position and she's on a steep learning curve. She'll catch up, both here and at work.
      Figures, two minutes after I post, mjl picks.
      Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

• Horns, you know Scott's up, right?
        In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

• Originally posted by mjl View Post
          Horns, you know Scott's up, right?
          Yeah, that's on me...I fell asleep and he texted me. Pick is now up.
          "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
          - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
          -Warren Ellis

Comment

• Advanced apology for a possible delay tmrw. Horns will help.

Comment

• In ER with wife. Will pick when I can.
              Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

In ER with wife.
                #1 Priority by a long shot.

Comment

• Here to make pick.

Comment

In ER with wife. Will pick when I can.
                    Is everything ok? I did not let anyone know here, but I had a major tragedy this summer with my oldest daughter passing (she was 19). So I know how much this is a priority. Anything we can do to help you out here?
                    Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Piney Boy View Post
                      Is everything ok? I did not let anyone know here, but I had a major tragedy this summer with my oldest daughter passing (she was 19). So I know how much this is a priority. Anything we can do to help you out here?
                      She was to have a minor surgery to have a kidney stone removed yesterday, but the surgery got cancelled. (Another surgery bumped her...and emergency of some sort) She is in pretty intense pain...and hoping she can be the emergency today. Otherwise she is waiting until Wednesday. Nothing life threatening, thankfully. Everything will be good for me and the draft by my next picks.

My condolences to your family Piney..

Comment

• Draymon Green.......nice pick. I considered him, but I felt I needed blocks.
                        Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

• Thanks. Had my eye on a couple of other guys but they went and wasn't sure he'd be around much longer. PT is a question mark but seems to be very productive for the minutes he get plus he's in a contract year.

Comment

• I probably would have taken Draymond Green if he had made it to me.

Comment

• Looking back, I would have taken completely different players in the dispersal had I prepped a bit more. Most of the guys I've taken in rounds 7+ (Henson, Green, and Morris who I liked but was picked before me in round 7) were available for late picks but oh well. Live and learn.

Comment

• Tried to message A's, but his inbox is full.

Comment

Working...
                                X