Highball Scoring Changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
    Hey Piney, is it a randomly chosen draft? And keepers after the 3rd round? My old memory is failing me...

And guys, do we want to have a mini draft for the keepers from the 2 teams that have dropped to this point? We may have to replace a few more if we don't get confirmations in the next several days...keep some folks in mind just in case.
    Draft:
    From my recollections two owners are asked to produce randomized lists for both the draft order and the owner order. Lists put together and draft order determined.

Keepers:
    Anyhow after the 3rd round can be kept. Their previous year keeper round is reduced by 3 for the 14/15 season.

Comment

Originally posted by Riff Raff View Post
      As we're down one and a few folks who don't go much beyond drafting - perhaps a call out in the Sports Bar (or even the Baseball or Football forums - if Jason is OK with it) could help us find some interested owners?
      Sounds good, I've put out feelers to a couple of other long time player/posters as well, and they seem receptive.
      "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
      - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
      -Warren Ellis

Comment

Draft:
        From my recollections two owners are asked to produce randomized lists for both the draft order and the owner order. Lists put together and draft order determined.

Keepers:
        Anyhow after the 3rd round can be kept. Their previous year keeper round is reduced by 3 for the 14/15 season.
        This is correct for the draft order.

Keepers are -3 the rd they are drafted last year. FAs are either kept or count as rd 15. I can't remember that one.
        Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Are the remaining people in the league still interested at all in modifying the keeper rules?

-Warren Ellis

Comment

The only part I have a problem is that I suck in this league and can't seem to draft the right players.
            Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Text sent to Paul.

Comment

Originally posted by Piney Boy View Post
                The only part I have a problem is that I suck in this league and can't seem to draft the right players.
                LOL...you and me both brother. I facebooked B-Fly. Haven't heard a word from JC, or Ryno either...

-Warren Ellis

Comment

Are the remaining people in the league still interested at all in modifying the keeper rules?
                  I would love to see an increase in keepers but the discussion may be better hashed out over the course of the season.

Also still interested in being able to trade keepers for either draft picks or drafted players.

Comment

I would love to see an increase in keepers but the discussion may be better hashed out over the course of the season.

Also still interested in being able to trade keepers for either draft picks or drafted players.
                    Alright, that's certainly a discussion that we can have during the season and institute any changes in the off-season. I'm going to sed Rick an invite, several of you know him as Big Tymer in here...a great guy and a great fantasy player. Level headed and dedicated to playing the whole season out...

-Warren Ellis

Comment

Alright, just connected with Paul and he's going to pass this year. So we'll have another opening...I can invite my friend from work if that's OK with everyone, or we can post here for a fill-in. Let me know what you think...

-Warren Ellis

Comment

Go ahead Horns.

Comment

Finally got ahold of JC and he said that he's just too crazy busy to be able to do it this year...I haven't seen Ryno post in quite some time, so who know's where he's at. Waiting on Fly at the moment...but if we don't hear from folks by October 1st, we'll have to move on. Anyone who knows someone who likes hoops, let us know.

-Warren Ellis

Comment

Finally got ahold of JC and he said that he's just too crazy busy to be able to do it this year...I haven't seen Ryno post in quite some time, so who know's where he's at. Waiting on Fly at the moment...but if we don't hear from folks by October 1st, we'll have to move on. Anyone who knows someone who likes hoops, let us know.
                            Like JC, I'm going to pass, I don't really have the time right now and I'm also not interested in doing a keeper league (like them in auction leagues, but hate them in draft leagues)

Comment

Working...
                            X