RJ Highball 2013-2014 REAL Draft Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2.04 Mike Conley PG

Probably a reach, but I don't want to miss out on the healthy PGs who can provide good across-the-board production.

Comment

2.05 Josh Smif, DET - obviously a bit of homer pick, but even at his worst in "real hoops", he's been a fantasy stud.

Comment

For onejayhawk

2.06 Al Horford, PF/C

Comment

This might be a bit of a reach, but I don't have a 3rd rounder and my PF isn't a very good shot blocker. A lot of the other blocks guys are already gone or kept.

2.07 Roy Hibbert, C IND

Comment

2.08 - Al Jefferson - CHA - PF/C

Drafted him 8th overall last year, so I'll welcome him back as the 8th pick of the second round

Comment

2.09 - Monta Ellis - Mavs - PG / SG

Comment

2.10 Tim Duncan

He's never going to get old, right?
                In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

2.11 Damian Lilliard

Comment

2.12 Deron Williams G
                    3.01 David Lee PF
                    Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

3.02 Blake Griffin

Comment

3.03 Dirk Nowitzki
                        In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

3.04 Rudy Gay Raptors SF/PF

Comment

3.05 - Joakim Noah - CHI - PF/C

Comment

Joncarlos has his keeper pick Nicolas Batum.

onejayhawk is up.
                              Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Paul Millsap PF

J
                                Last edited by onejayhawk; 10-16-2013, 08:45 AM.
                                Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Working...
                                X