No announcement yet.

RJ Highball Keeper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keepers will be added to yahoo once joncarlos joins the league. Mini draft will start shortly (snake draft) and be done here. I am planning to start the draft on Monday 12am ET. We can start early as before with no clock. I have contacted hammer to randomize us a draft list. I will post the draft ASAP.
    Last edited by Piney Boy; 10-09-2013, 08:23 PM. Reason: Added snake draft
    Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Joncarlos starts the mini draft as he guessed the number (7).
      Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

I have entered the keepers for the 10 returning teams into the Yahoo site.

Comment

Can I take someone off the Unknowns (the abandoned team)?
          In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

Originally posted by mjl View Post
            Can I take someone off the Unknowns (the abandoned team)?
            I think so, but Joncarlos has the first pick.

Comment

I think I'm happy with having the 1st pick. I think I'm happy with having the first pick. Hopefully I'm doing this right.

With the first pick in the 2013 expansion draft, the Joncarlos Boozers will select Klay Thompson from JimBobCousy. Picked in the 13th round last year, he'll cost us a 10th this year.

Comment

Originally posted by OaklandA's View Post
                I think so, but Joncarlos has the first pick.
                Yes Unknowns players are available.

Comment

Will pick when I get home. Today has really been exceptionally crappy all things considered. At least the Bears are on tonight.
                  In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

Tobias Harris (15th round) and Enes Kanter (14th round).

Comment

Originally posted by mjl View Post
                      Tobias Harris (15th round) and Enes Kanter (14th round).
                      Riff Raff is keeping Harris (Post #1).

Comment

sigh. old version of my spreadsheet. Jose Calderon (9th).

Comment

OK, I'll take a risk on Nicholas Batum (6th last year, 3rd this year)

Comment

Working...
                          X