Paul George - 7th (10th in 2012)

J
    Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Since I can't seem to get in touch with tomhobbes I will open up the league to joncarlos and mjl to get us to 12.
      I will then hold a mini draft for them to pick from the players not kept after our keepers are submitted. They will be able to keep from 0-2 players just as us and still be subject the same keeper rules.

Keepers will be due 10/9 at 12 noon ET.
      Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Wooooo! I hope to do better at this than I am in the football league. I really shouldn't have gotten David Wilson in every league I'm playing in this year.
        In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

Just want to note that like last year when we dropped A/TO b/c PGs were really over valued, the use of both OREB and DREB is overvaluing bigs. There weren't any responses when I first brought this up but it definitely affects keeper choices and approach to draft.

Comment

With the keeper deadline in 4 days, I think it is a bit late to change now.

J
            Ad Astra per Aspera

Comment

Originally posted by onejayhawk View Post
              There was a rule change. Undrafted players are presumed drafted in round 18, hence kept at round 15. The year before they were presumed drafted in round 16, which meant kept in round 12.

J
              How do we handle players who were drafted but then waived? I picked-up Ersan Ilyasova as a free agent, is he considered an 18th round pick or the round where he was drafted?

Comment

Originally posted by Ryno84MVP View Post
                How do we handle players who were drafted but then waived? I picked-up Ersan Ilyasova as a free agent, is he considered an 18th round pick or the round where he was drafted?
                Draft position is maintained if I recall correctly. Otherwise a star who got hurt could be dropped and whoever has WW priority would get a 15th rd keeper (e.g. Varejao or Rondo were dropped last year).

Comment

Originally posted by Riff Raff View Post
                  Draft position is maintained if I recall correctly. Otherwise a star who got hurt could be dropped and whoever has WW priority would get a 15th rd keeper (e.g. Varejao or Rondo were dropped last year).
                  this. Players keep their draft position throughout the year.
                  Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Originally posted by Riff Raff View Post
                    That's right, now I remember. I think that I asked the same question before I dropped Rondo last year.

Comment

I would not mind resetting midrange and fringe players, but it would be a pain to track. This is simpler.

J
                      Ad Astra per Aspera

Comment

Hi, guys! I'll tentatively keep:

James Harden Rd. 5 (Rd. 8 keeper last year)
                        Amir Johnson Rd. 15 (Free agent pickup last year)

Comment

Originally posted by Piney Boy View Post
                          Since I can't seem to get in touch with tomhobbes I will open up the league to joncarlos and mjl to get us to 12.
                          I will then hold a mini draft for them to pick from the players not kept after our keepers are submitted. They will be able to keep from 0-2 players just as us and still be subject the same keeper rules.

Keepers will be due 10/9 at 12 noon ET.

Hey guys, glad to be back in one of my favorite leagues. Sorry about not being able to reach my buddy PB, he's busy getting his PhD. But I'm happy we get to add JC and Mike to the mix.

Comment

What is the draft order, random or based on finish?

J
                            Ad Astra per Aspera

Comment

random draft order

Comment

Since mjl and joncarlos are new teams I cannot enter keepers for them. They will be entered when those picks are up in the draft.

Comment

Working...
                                X