No announcement yet.

Hockey's back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh I haven't said nearly as much this year as no one seems to care, even when the Pens have won I have kept pretty quiet. That said, the B's look great. The pens look awful. Game 1 was a pretty good game, the 2 goals in the third with the Pens pressing made it look bad, but that game was fun for 2 periods. Game 2 was a mess. No excuses, this team has too much talent to look that bad. Crosby played maybe the worst game I have ever seen him play. Letang made multiple mistakes and looked awful. Gino did nothing. Those guys are getting paid a ton of money and have to show up in game 3 or the series is over and this team as a group may be over. If they lose this series the only guy I can say for sure will be back in 2013-2014 is Crosby. All that said, do the Rangers have a game tonight or tee times today? I never heard from you during their B's series.

Comment

Well I am pretty drunk, but I don't want anyone to think I am ducking this. These last 2 games were great to watch, except the outcome. Pretty well played with lots of chances both ways, the Pens just could not score enough. Vokoun looked very good and cannot at all be blamed for this. Sid and Gino did not score and no matter how good Rask and the B's D was that is not acceptable. No excuses to be made the Pens just did not get the puck in the net and the B's played great defense and scored enough to win games 3 and 4. Anyway, B's Hawks should be good. As for the Pens lots of guys will be gone and outside of Sidney Crosby anyone could be moved this off season. It should be interesting.

Comment

Working...
      X