No announcement yet.

NBA Trade Deadline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm still looking for something telling me DJ augustin has been moved. What the hell are the Bobcats thinking? And where was the inevitable Deron Williams deal (once Howard said no)??

My take-
    Trade deadline winners so far: Nick Batum, Wes Matthews/Jamal Crawford, Klay Thompson, Jordan Crawford, Ramon Sessions, Stephen Jackson

deadline losers: Nick Young (welcome to the LAC timeshare), Kemba Walker (no Augustin trade), Richard Jefferson (loses all PT to Klay), Samuel Dalembert (Camby is Dalembert Jr.), Paul George (Leandro Barbosa will hurt his minutes).

Static: Dwight Howard, Monta Ellis, Marcus Camby, Javale McGee, Nene, Gerald Wallace

Did I miss anyone?

Comment

Leandro Barbosa, Randy Foye, Carlos Delfino and Mike Dunleavy likely lose whatever fantasy value they had recently acquired. I assume Gerald Wallace's numbers will go up, at least while Lopez remains sidelined.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
        Leandro Barbosa, Randy Foye, Carlos Delfino and Mike Dunleavy likely lose whatever fantasy value they had recently acquired. I assume Gerald Wallace's numbers will go up, at least while Lopez remains sidelined.
        I think the three-headed monster of Foye, Young and Mo Williams kills all three of their values.

Comment

I think Mo has been good enough to sustain his minutes, but I think Foye and Young may now cut into Butler's minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
            I think Mo has been good enough to sustain his minutes, but I think Foye and Young may now cut into Butler's minutes.
            Gosh I love this for the Clips.

Comment

Working...
            X