CP3 to the Lakers...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think you mean amnestied.

Also, how is CP3 a natural shooting guard?

Comment

Originally posted by JudeBaldo View Post
      Also, how is CP3 a natural shooting guard?
      LOL. Yeah, I was scratching my head at that one, too. He's one of the best pure PGs in NBA history.

Comment

I am totallly serious, though I perhaps phrased it badly. CP3 is as good playing off the ball as with it.

J
        Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Originally posted by onejayhawk View Post
          I am totallly serious, though I perhaps phrased it badly. CP3 is as good playing off the ball as with it.

J
          Yeah, calling CP3 a natural SG who has had to play the point is, indeed, phrasing it badly. Perhaps one might say that CP3 is an all-world PG who also happens to be so good playing off the ball that he could probably be an all-world SG, too.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
            Yeah, calling CP3 a natural SG who has had to play the point is, indeed, phrasing it badly. Perhaps one might say that CP3 is an all-world PG who also happens to be so good playing off the ball that he could probably be an all-world SG, too.
            Exactly. He has great hands to receive the pass, instinct for the soft spot of the defense, quick release, etc.

Billups, who is he other half of this is better as a SG.

J
            Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Originally posted by onejayhawk View Post
              Exactly. He has great hands to receive the pass, instinct for the soft spot of the defense, quick release, etc.

Billups, who is he other half of this is better as a SG.

J
              Yes, Big Shot Chauncey in most of his best years had something like a 3:1 points-to-assists ratio and was his team's first or second scoring option. CP3 has hovered around a much more pure-PG-like 2:1 points-to-assists ratio and has generally played with a pass-first mentality.

Comment

Working...
              X