Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ready to get the league rolling? Labor peace!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We really do need to get some speed going if we're to finish this by Christmas week...might be time for some more stringent time policies, especially on the weekend.
    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
    -Warren Ellis

Comment

• Here is a suggestion. Set a termination date. We finish whatever round we are on then, enter the picks as keepers, and do a list draft.

It wont be perfect, because any keepers we have not passed will treated as if they were in rounds 17 and 18. But at least its a system.

J
      Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

• Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
        We really do need to get some speed going if we're to finish this by Christmas week...might be time for some more stringent time policies, especially on the weekend.

My bad last night. I had to wake up real early this morning so I hit the sack at 8:30 cst, only to discover this morning that it was my pick 10-15 minutes later. I'm usually awake until midnight or so, and up at 6 or 7, so this shouldn't happen with me again. Sorry.

Comment

• Any word from Paul? 4 hrs have gone by.

edit: I posted to early. 1 minute til 4hrs.

I agree - weekend Timeouts have to be increased - perhaps daytime reduced from 4 to 3 as well, if we hope to get this thing done.

Comment

• I have been in Paul's shoes, and it sucks. But we have to move along.

J
            Ad Astra per Aspera

Comment

• Paul is skipped and can come in and make his pick when he shows up.

PM sent to Ryno who is here.

I am sending a list out since I will be unavailable with no internet till tonight.
              Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

• Are we to proceed assuming Paul has no keepers?

J
                Ad Astra per Aspera

Comment

• Originally posted by Piney Boy View Post
                  I am sending a list out since I will be unavailable with no internet till tonight.
                  List expired (not surprised..good list but those guys weren't making it back). Looks like PB will time out.

Comment

• Big 3 team trade going down...Chris Paul...Pau Gasol...Kevin Martin...beware.

Comment

• Originally posted by Riff Raff View Post
                      List expired (not surprised..good list but those guys weren't making it back). Looks like PB will time out.
                      Well I wound up having to fix my Xmas tree which had started to lean. Had to take off all the ornaments, switch two bolts, re-hang the lights which was done horribly, and vacuum about 6 times. Finally got it done. Then had to give 3 cats a bath because they stunk bad. Yes that was my wife's idea and they are her cats so guess who had to hold the big ones down. Fun night. I was too tired to check in and I never got a PM saying I was up.

Sorry guys.

I will allow Paul's and Ryno's keepers even though they came after the deadline. Hard to get everything started up and finished this year in such a short time frame.
                      Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Working...
                      X