RJ Highball Payout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Piney Boy View Post
    Wow fun year. Rookie player jwlincy wins the league by .5, but did not pay so BBJ gets the big payout. OaklandAs finishes 3rd and gets the 2nd payout and my crappy team winds up 4th and gets the 3rd place payout.
    If I pay jwlincy's league fee can I have the first place money?
    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

nope. Payment had to be made by the 2nd week of the season.

No cherry picking Pete.
      Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Payouts are now in the winners accounts. From there you can withdraw your $$$. Sorry this took a day longer. I was extremely sick yesterday.
        Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Originally posted by Piney Boy View Post
          Payouts are now in the winners accounts. From there you can withdraw your $$$. Sorry this took a day longer. I was extremely sick yesterday.
          Got it - thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X