Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, Tell me Again How the NBA isn't Fixed...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
    During the years that those players were picked, sure, there was no compelling reason not to have them go there. Both markets were ripe for the NBA, with no competition for the sports entertainment dollar.

Again, all you have to do is to give me a reasonable answer as to why they don't do it live...do you have one?

And in the interests of full disclosure, I'm not a conspiracy theorist. I believe that Lee Harvey Oswald killed JFK all by himself, I'm also convinced that we landed on the Moon. But some things just defy rational explanation.
    you really believe that? Maybe you should call Cyril Wecht, he'll explain to you how that was impossible.
    "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

I'm not sure I'd say it was rigged to give Cleveland 2 top 4 picks given how awful this draft is... they picks will barely make an impact.

Comment

Working...
      X