RJEL Basketball 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for getting the draft order set up. I will be out of town until Sunday night; when I get back, I will work on getting the Yahoo rosters cleaned up.

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
      Piney, would it be easier to just blow out the old rosters, or is that automatically done for us with a new season?
      Being we have keepers set I think you have set everyone's keepers by team by using the keeper link in the commish settings. Then u have put them into the draft at the spot they are kept. From there u can then set everyone's draft pick as it goes along. I think that is how it need to be done.
      Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Originally posted by Piney Boy View Post
        Being we have keepers set I think you have set everyone's keepers by team by using the keeper link in the commish settings. Then u have put them into the draft at the spot they are kept. From there u can then set everyone's draft pick as it goes along. I think that is how it need to be done.
        Alright, makes sense...I'll make sure to put the keepers in the draft thread here, and I think that cleaning things up is what Amit is going to do starting Sunday night. So he's going to be out of town, so we'll probably have a quiet weekend unless he texts someone with his pick. That said, here's my # if you need to text me for any reason. 612-490-2214. Thanks guys for all the help, it's been great!
        "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
        - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
        -Warren Ellis

Comment

OK, found some time on Saturday night to clean up the Yahoo site. Keepers are entered, and rosters are cleared. Please post in this thread if you see any mistakes.

Comment

Working...
          X