Defense/ST quandry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Defense/ST quandry

What happened to the NE defense? They have steadily gotten worse as the season has progressed? Should I cut bait now or was that just a brief lull? I have room on the roster to keep NE def and pick up another if necessary and play match-ups the rest of the way, too.

All of these are available this week.

Packers
    Cowboys
    Titans
    Browns
    Eagles

Thanks

You will definitely need to play matchups the rest of the way. Age and talent are problems on the defensive side of the ball for NE as well.

I like GB for this week, especially if Ponder starts.
    Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
    We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

I went with the Browns...they have a good matchup this week vs Titans and a pretty favorable schedule.
      If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
      - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Not too many defenses are worth playing every single week no matter what the match-up is. I'd grab the Packers this week (at home likely versus Ponder without Peterson). Hang onto the Patriots if they have some good match-ups coming up.

I'm sitting with the Chiefs & Titans because they have good match-ups Week 6-9. Tennessee has a great schedule for Week 15-16 (vs NYJ & at JAC).

Good luck!
        14 Team 1/2PPR league (1 Keeper)

QB: Rivers (3), Stafford (5), Keenum (NA)
        RB: Kamara (11), McKinnon (7), Bernard (7)
        WR: M. Thomas (NA), Crabtree (1), Shepard (8), Wallace (NA), Cobb (NA)
        TE: Olsen (NA)
        K: Lutz (7)
        DEF: JAX (7)

(We start 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 RB/WR/TE, 1 TE, 1 K and 1 DEF)

Comment

Originally posted by jwlincy View Post
          Not too many defenses are worth playing every single week no matter what the match-up is.
          One could argue that this year, it's the case for all defenses except Cincinnati and Seattle.
          Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
          We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Working...
          X