Overreaction in the league

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overreaction in the league

So, it always seems as if there is over reaction to bad weeks or bad starts....

Just picked up Kelvin Benjamin as an owner was too short sighted to realize he is the only option in CAR. Dropped Forsett for him.

Another owner dropped Ryan Matthews, for obvious reasons...but, should Rainey be dropped for him and just keep him stashed on the roster?? The RB on the team are Lacy, Ellington, Ridley, Vereen, West and Rainey.

After the draft and 3 weeks, this is a pretty stacked team, right?? Not the most desirable of QB, but....a deal for a top 5 QB is preferable, but other owners not likely to bite

Rivers/Romo
    Lacy/Ellington/Vereen/Ridley/West/Rainey
    Bryant/Floyd/MiWallace/Benjamin/Jeffrey
    Ertz
    Bailey
    SD (streaming D this year)

Wow, someone just dropped Kelvin Benjamin?? The dude just had an 11 catch, 115 yard game! Is this a money league or a fun league?

Comment

Fun league...very minimal payout...like $50 bucks or so to the winner.
      To be fair, he was dropped just prior to the game on Sunday, but could not be picked up until waivers ran this morning....had the 3rd WW pick and was VERY surprised he was available....the first WW pick this week was someone picking up the OAK defense....their SEA defense is on a bye....

What do you think about dropping Rainey for Matthews as a stash pick?

Comment

I guess you could as Rainey's value is going to take a massive hit, but it looks like you'll never use him and if players like Benjamin are getting dropped, you could probably find better at some point.

Comment

Same guy in my league dropped Doug Martin after week 1 and DeSean Jackson after week 2. His 2nd and 3rd draft picks! I thought i was impatient geez! Don't know what this guy is thinking, but i did manage to scoop up Jackson via waiver claim.
          “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
            Same guy in my league dropped Doug Martin after week 1 and DeSean Jackson after week 2. His 2nd and 3rd draft picks! I thought i was impatient geez! Don't know what this guy is thinking, but i did manage to scoop up Jackson via waiver claim.
            Please send me his email address, as I'd like to invite him to my league when I have an opening.

Comment

Working...
            X