Sankey and Hyde available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sankey and Hyde available

Both Sankey and Hyde are available in my league. 12-tm, non-keeper, PPR, start only 1 RB.

I have poor RB even though my starter for each week has been passable so far.

PThomas
    ChJohnson
    CIvory
    RMathews - injury scares me quite a bit.

What are the chances these guys outperform my current RB? Should I try to pick up one or both of these guys and replace the NYJ RB combo? Or drop Mathews?

Thanks

Echoing what I said in the thread you posted in earlier today, Johnson looks worthless. I would hang on to Ivory as he looks to be clearly the superior back.

I like Hyde better than Sankey for this year, as he plays on a better team (current record notwithstanding), is the clear #2, and is getting goal-line carries. Sankey is part of a massive committee and his coaches don't trust him yet.

Thomas and Ivory should get you respectable scores in PPR most weeks, so I'd dump Johnson for Hyde. I don't think Sankey will be worth much before Matthews comes back, so I'd hold on to Matthews.
    Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
    We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Thanks for the input Erik....

A couple more RB available this week...do you think Hyde is the best option for this year? All of them seem to be sharing time.

Forsett
      Blue
      KRobinson
      Hyde
      Sankey

Thanks again...

Comment

I like Robinson, of that group, with Hyde a close second. Ingram won't be back until near playoff time, and I'd worry about getting to the playoff first. Once Ingram comes back, if he does, you'll lose value in Robinson, but deal with that then.
        Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by Pogues View Post
          I like Robinson, of that group, with Hyde a close second. Ingram won't be back until near playoff time, and I'd worry about getting to the playoff first. Once Ingram comes back, if he does, you'll lose value in Robinson, but deal with that then.
          Pogues - where are you hearing Ingram will be out until close to playoff time? Everything I've read has him out for a few weeks, maybe a month but even at that he would be back around week 6 or 7.

Comment

I'd go with Hyde...the upside is just too good to pass on.
            "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
            - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
            -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
              Pogues - where are you hearing Ingram will be out until close to playoff time? Everything I've read has him out for a few weeks, maybe a month but even at that he would be back around week 6 or 7.
              I misread something. So...uuuhh....nowhere?
              Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

Working...
              X