Waiver Wire Questions...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waiver Wire Questions...

14 team .5 PPR. start 1 QB and 1 flex (wr, rb, te) and have 8 bench spots. My starters are: Foles, Murray, Vereen, B Marshall, R. White, J. Hill (flex), Carpenter, Pitt. On my bench: Benjamin, Evans, Hyde, Randle, Dobson, Dunbar, Palmer, T, Wright.

I have the first waiver priority.

Available FA are: Sanu, K. Robinson, Cousins

Who should I add and who do I drop for them? My first move I was thinking Sanu for Dobson or Robinson for Dunbar. Should I drop Palmer for Cousins as my back up if avail ant time through?

I assume that someone already has K. Davis rostered? What about James Jones?

I think that Robinson has more value than Sanu. The Bengals are on a bye in Week 4 and A.J. Green is expected back in Week 5, so you're only going to get 1 week of premium value with Sanu. Ingram is supposed to be out a month so you'd get Week 3-5 with Robinson (before the Saints bye in Week 6).

As far as guys to drop, I think T. Wright & Dobson can both go.
    14 Team 1/2PPR league (1 Keeper)

QB: Rivers (3), Stafford (5), Keenum (NA)
    RB: Kamara (11), McKinnon (7), Bernard (7)
    WR: M. Thomas (NA), Crabtree (1), Shepard (8), Wallace (NA), Cobb (NA)
    TE: Olsen (NA)
    K: Lutz (7)
    DEF: JAX (7)

(We start 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 RB/WR/TE, 1 TE, 1 K and 1 DEF)

Comment

Originally posted by jwlincy View Post
      I assume that someone already has K. Davis rostered? What about James Jones?

I think that Robinson has more value than Sanu. The Bengals are on a bye in Week 4 and A.J. Green is expected back in Week 5, so you're only going to get 1 week of premium value with Sanu. Ingram is supposed to be out a month so you'd get Week 3-5 with Robinson (before the Saints bye in Week 6).

As far as guys to drop, I think T. Wright & Dobson can both go.
      I agree with this, but I do think Thomas gets his playing time upped significantly, while Robinson will go from waiver wire fodder to a borderline startable RB2.

Comment

Working...
      X