Coupl'a Quick WW Questions...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coupl'a Quick WW Questions...

Given the RB: Lacy, Ellington, West, Vereeen, Forsett.......do you pick up either Ridley or Rainey?? If so, in what order, and at the expense of anyone on roster (presumably Forsett)

Given the WR: Jeffrey, Bryant, Floyd, MiWallace, Hartline.......do you pick up Quick at the expense of Hartline

Better DST play this week: TB, MIA, IND, PHI

Yeah, I'd pick up Ridley, and then Rainey, but be prepared for the Hoodie to stab you in the heart...I hate anyone on NE not named Brady.

Quick and Hartline are probably a wash...flavor of the month with Quick.
    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
    -Warren Ellis

Comment

Hartline does absolutely nothing for me. I'll take a stab at a guy with some potential to be my WR5. Go ahead and grab Quick and drop Hartline. Chances are you're never going to start either guy but if Quick continued to play well, you might be able to package him with another player to upgrade your roster.

The RB question comes down to how much time D. Martin is going to miss. It doesn't sound like he'll be out for a long time so I think that I'd rather have Ridley.
      14 Team 1/2PPR league (1 Keeper)

QB: Rivers (3), Stafford (5), Keenum (NA)
      RB: Kamara (11), McKinnon (7), Bernard (7)
      WR: M. Thomas (NA), Crabtree (1), Shepard (8), Wallace (NA), Cobb (NA)
      TE: Olsen (NA)
      K: Lutz (7)
      DEF: JAX (7)

(We start 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 RB/WR/TE, 1 TE, 1 K and 1 DEF)

Comment

anyone else?

TIA

Comment

If I needed points this week, I'd pick up Ridley as Horns notes. If you're thinking longer term, I'd go get Rainey first. Might take a couple-three weeks, but I think he'll be starting either due to a Martin injury or general suckitude by week 6.

I agree with jwlincy on Quick/Hartline.
          I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

I'm not drinking the Rainey kook aid. I prefer Ridley now and later. Forsett also a flash in the pan IMO. I'd drop forest and hartline for Ridley and quick.

Comment

Working...
            X