RB2 Decision

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RB2 Decision

Who would you start? Arian Foster is my RB1...now. With Peterson being deactivated I've lost the easy choice! Standard Yahoo league, so no PPR.

Spiller v Mia
    Moreno @ Buf
    Asiata v NE

Asiata has the best matchup, but is such a huge unknown as THE guy. And that Dolphins/Bills game, it's about the same quality running defense.
    Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Moreno

Comment

I'd go with Asiata...he's not much, but he will get 20+ carries and all of the goal line work. The other two are in a timeshare situation...
      "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
      - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
      -Warren Ellis

Comment

Moreno
        If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
        - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Moreno
          Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
          We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Well, Moreno was the wrong choice....
            Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by Pogues View Post
              Well, Moreno was the wrong choice....
              You should know by now to ALWAYS listen to me... I'm only wrong about 65% of the time.
              "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
              - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
              -Warren Ellis

Comment

Working...
              X