Help with Flex Decision For Week 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with Flex Decision For Week 1

Been going back and forth on my #2 Flex for week 1.

1. Bernard Pierce vs. Cincy - With Domestic Abuse out for the first two weeks the backfield is all his. He did nothing last year but out-suck Rice but all reports are that he is a great fit for Kubiak's one-cut run game (if I hear that phrase one more time, I'm gonna puke). Negatives are, he is fresh off concussion protocol and the matchup isn't great. It will be a high volume play at the very least.

2. Mike Wallace vs. NE - One word - Revis. I've all but ruled him out because of this. add in Tannenhill's ability to get on the same page with him and it doesn't look good. The upside is Lazor's new offense and the news that they barely even showed the full playbook in preseason and plan on getting the ball in Wallace's hands any way they can.

3. DeSean Jackson vs. Hou - Decent matchup but lots of mouths to feed in that offense and RG Tres might be running for his life from Clowney/Watt

4. Justin Hunter vs. KC - Wasn't even a consideration at first but saw an article that analyzed the matchup against KCs extremely vulnerable CBs and how Hunter should abuse them. I LOVE the kid's potential (think he's this years Alshon Jeffery) but he's still an unproven.

Thoughts?
    Bernard Pierce
    0%
    Mike Wallace
    0%
    DeSean Jackson
    0%
    Justin Hunter
    0%

Give me Jackson. You drafted him knowing there were "mouths to feed in that offense" - but you wanted that big-play ability for a reason! I might have gone Wallace if not for Revis.

Comment

Yeah, I couldn't start Pierce becuase of the concussion issues. I'd go with DeSean here.

Comment

I'd go Pierce by a good bit. As you said, "the backfield is all his."

Comment

Working...
        X