X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which RB flier to roster??

12 team 0.5ppr league...2RB starters and no flex

Already have Lacy, Ellington, Vereen, Ridley and West

Are any of these guys a better option to roster instead of West: JRodgers, BCunningham, DFreeman, LDunbar, JGrimes, RHillman?

Also, Ertz is currently the TE, but should Kelce be picked up in place of Ertz, West or Baldwin?

How many WRs do you start each week and who do you currently have on your roster? With Lacy, Ellington & Vereen on your roster I doubt that you'll use T. West much although he could be a nice trade chip if B. Tate gets injured. Watch out for Isaiah Crowell in Cleveland, I read that the Browns are pretty high on him as well.
    14 Team 1/2PPR league (1 Keeper)

QB: Rivers (3), Stafford (5), Keenum (NA)
    RB: Kamara (11), McKinnon (7), Bernard (7)
    WR: M. Thomas (NA), Crabtree (1), Shepard (8), Wallace (NA), Cobb (NA)
    TE: Olsen (NA)
    K: Lutz (7)
    DEF: JAX (7)

(We start 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 RB/WR/TE, 1 TE, 1 K and 1 DEF)

Comment

I'm high on Ertz...I wouldn't dump him for Kelce. I'd worry about the TE position when the Eagles are on bye.

I think I'd also hang onto West with those choices.
      Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

I'd take Freeman over West, who had a bad pre-season and seems buried (for now).

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
          I'd take Freeman over West, who had a bad pre-season and seems buried (for now).
          I would do the same.

Comment

Originally posted by jwlincy View Post
            How many WRs do you start each week and who do you currently have on your roster? With Lacy, Ellington & Vereen on your roster I doubt that you'll use T. West much although he could be a nice trade chip if B. Tate gets injured. Watch out for Isaiah Crowell in Cleveland, I read that the Browns are pretty high on him as well.
            3WR - Dez, Jeffrey, Wallace, MiFloyd, Hartline, Baldwin

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
              Agreed. Freeman has the highest ceiling and the biggest potential to fill in for the injured starter. Dunbar and Grimes are in the same boat (as far as being behind a fragile starter) but I'd put more stock in Freeman than them

Comment

Originally posted by luckyheel View Post
                3WR - Dez, Jeffrey, Wallace, MiFloyd, Hartline, Baldwin
                I'd be ok dropping both Hartline & Baldwin. I don't see you using either of these guys with that top 4. I'd grab Freeman and probably Grimes (or Kelce).
                14 Team 1/2PPR league (1 Keeper)

QB: Rivers (3), Stafford (5), Keenum (NA)
                RB: Kamara (11), McKinnon (7), Bernard (7)
                WR: M. Thomas (NA), Crabtree (1), Shepard (8), Wallace (NA), Cobb (NA)
                TE: Olsen (NA)
                K: Lutz (7)
                DEF: JAX (7)

(We start 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 RB/WR/TE, 1 TE, 1 K and 1 DEF)

Comment

Freeman is also buried. He's listed as #4 on the depth chart and it looks like Rodgers will be first off the bench. There's no one on that list that screams "grab him now!" If you have no confidence in West, then pick up Isaiah Crowell. Tate never makes it through a full year healthy.

When it does come time to make a move, Baldwin is easily droppable given your WR crew.
                  Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                  We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Working...
                  X