• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welker Suspended Four Games

amphetamine use

wow...sucks to be me

Comment

Another victory for the NFL smh.
      If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
      - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

It's not the reason I put him on my DND list, but it certainly is a reason I'm glad I did.
        Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

apparently the Broncos have known about this for 3 months, but were holding out hope it would be cut back.

Comment

Rumor is he took ecstasy that was laced with meth at the Kentucky Derby. He won a huge bet and was reportedly handing out $100 bills to fans.
            If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
            - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
              That is awesome.
              Seconded.

Good news for Emmanuel Sanders. I think Lattimer will surprise as well.

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
                Rumor is he took ecstasy that was laced with meth at the Kentucky Derby. He won a huge bet and was reportedly handing out $100 bills to fans.
                Oh yeah, here he is:

Comment

This story broke during our draft on Tuesday, and he hadn't been selected. To which some folks said, "Oh hell, now I WANT him on my team!" He still fell to the 9th.
                  Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                  We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

With suspended players like this, I think it really depends on what % of teams in your league make the playoffs.

If half the teams do make the playoffs, you are on this site; you probably make the playoffs most years; why not take Welker in the 8th round? You can survive the first four weeks, most of which are pre-bye week, without him. And then you get some good depth for bye weeks and beyond.

Comment

Working...
                    X