Week 1 RBs: WDIS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 1 RBs: WDIS

This might be a recurring theme all season with the motley crue of RBs on my roster. Pick 1 of the above.
    Steven Jackson vs. Saints
    0%
    Lamar Miller vs. NE
    0%
    Stevan Ridley @ MIA
    0%

The poll is expired.

Motley indeed. Went with SJax only because he is the lead back in that offense and NO's D

Truly believe that Vereen is the guy in NE and Moreno seems to be the guy in Miami

Comment

To me Miller isn't even in the conversation until we get a clearer picture of his role. I'm on Ridley this week. With Gronk limited and Dobson working his way back I think NE will try to control the game on the ground and short passing game. Ridley is a good bet to see the end zone.

Comment

well im pretty much screwed now anyway - welker means I have to start 2 of these dudes. I hate football.

Comment

And to tie it up, I went with Miller. Ridley definitely isn't the starter, and SJax is so fragile...but Jackson is my second choice in light of you losing Welker.
          Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

I'd go with Ridley first and then S. Jackson.
            14 Team 1/2PPR league (1 Keeper)

QB: Rivers (3), Stafford (5), Keenum (NA)
            RB: Kamara (11), McKinnon (7), Bernard (7)
            WR: M. Thomas (NA), Crabtree (1), Shepard (8), Wallace (NA), Cobb (NA)
            TE: Olsen (NA)
            K: Lutz (7)
            DEF: JAX (7)

(We start 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 RB/WR/TE, 1 TE, 1 K and 1 DEF)

Comment

I'd take Ridley as well.

Comment

I went with Ridley. I would go with Jackson as my other pick.

Comment

Originally posted by Friarfan View Post
                  Went with SJax only because he is the lead back in that offense and NO's D

Truly believe that Vereen is the guy in NE and Moreno seems to be the guy in Miami
                  +1 vote for SJax from me.

Comment

Working...
                  X