TE Ertz 3
    Flex Maclin 9
    K Parkey 1
    DEF Eagles 1
    Bn Moreno 9
    Bn J Hill 6
    Bn Andre Williams 1
    Bn Tannehill 1
    Last edited by DMT; 09-01-2014, 11:05 PM.
    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Bell for 49? Seems like a lot compared to your WRs. Williams won't perform enough to merit a spot soon enough, but for a 14-teamer, I like how you ended up.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
      Bell for 49? Seems like a lot compared to your WRs. Williams won't perform enough to merit a spot soon enough, but for a 14-teamer, I like how you ended up.
      All the top RBs went for a ton. AP-74, McCoy-70, Lacy-70, Charles-68, Forte-66, Lynch-53, Bernard-51, Ball-51, Murray-50, Ellington-49
      Last edited by DMT; 09-01-2014, 11:24 PM.
      If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
      - Terence McKenna

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
        All the top RBs went for a ton. AP-74, McCoy-70, Lacy-70, Charles-68, Forte-66, Lynch-53, Bernard-51, Ball-51, Murray-50, Ellington-49
        Yeah I mean to me it's a misstep to go with bell over ball, bernard, Murray or lynh for similar prices but Vereen was a good buy and I think you're in decent shape for a 14 teamer

Comment

Moreno and Maclin are really good buys, IMO. I like your team for a 14-teamer.
          I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Lynch-53, Bernard-51, Ball-51, Murray-50, Ellington-49
            I would have preferred the first four over Bell at his price, and maybe Ellington as well. I don't see Bell getting the volume he did last year, or enough of the goal-line opportunities. If Blount gets hurt, then it's a different story.

I like Hill, Vereen and Moreno at their prices, though, and you could be OK at RB even if Bell underperforms.

Four Eagles is an interesting strategy. I don't think their D will be any great shakes for fantasy purposes (though they have a nice Week 1 matchup vs. JAX), but I like the other three picks. As I said in the Pay for Play discussion thread, I think Ertz has Graham-like upside, but his production from week-to-week is likely to be very inconsistent, because the offense has a lot of weapons and Brent Celek will get his fair share of the TE targets (a factor that the fantasy community hasn't accounted for at all.)
            Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
            We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik View Post
              I would have preferred the first four over Bell at his price, and maybe Ellington as well. I don't see Bell getting the volume he did last year, or enough of the goal-line opportunities. If Blount gets hurt, then it's a different story.

I like Hill, Vereen and Moreno at their prices, though, and you could be OK at RB even if Bell underperforms.

Four Eagles is an interesting strategy. I don't think their D will be any great shakes for fantasy purposes (though they have a nice Week 1 matchup vs. JAX), but I like the other three picks. As I said in the Pay for Play discussion thread, I think Ertz has Graham-like upside, but his production from week-to-week is likely to be very inconsistent, because the offense has a lot of weapons and Brent Celek will get his fair share of the TE targets (a factor that the fantasy community hasn't accounted for at all.)
              Thanks for the feedback fellas.

Yea, I only went with the D because of their 1st week opponent, hoping I can play matchups on D.

As for Bell, I wanted to stay under $50 to stick with my plan, and he was the first A-tier RB that went for under $50. I wouldn't have gone to $51 on him. Murray hadn't been tossed yet, nor had Ellington or Bernard, but all three of those guys are pretty well-hyped so I couldn't be sure they weren't all going to go mid-50s or higher.
              - Terence McKenna

Comment

Speaking of Ds, the Broncos weren't drafted, but they're playing Indy week 1. Lions (vs Giants), Ravens (vs Browns), and Bucs (vs Panthers) also were undrafted. Are any of these significant upgrades?

Someone just dropped Big Ben...he's probably an upgrade over Tannehill?
                - Terence McKenna

Comment

Speaking of Ds, the Broncos weren't drafted, but they're playing Indy week 1. Lions (vs Giants), Ravens (vs Browns), and Bucs (vs Panthers) also were undrafted. Are any of these significant upgrades?

Someone just dropped Big Ben...he's probably an upgrade over Tannehill?
                  Yes on both the Bronco D and Big Ben.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
                    Yes on both the Bronco D and Big Ben.
                    Agree

Comment

Well, my squad put up 160 pts, should net me a 1st week prize. Hopefully I didn't blow my wad, but feeling pretty happy.

I picked up Ben, Broncos and Josh Gordon.
                      - Terence McKenna

Comment

I hope we see more of that from Ryan, because I have him in one league (and started R. Wilson instead).
                        Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                        We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Working...
                        X