WR - Golden Tate #10
    WR - Hakeem Knicks #15
    WR - Harry Douglas #18
    RB - Knowshon Moreno #9
    RB - Chris Johnson #7
    RB - Chris Ivory #11
    TE - Charles Clay #12
    DEF - Baltimore #17
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

With just 10 teams, there's no reason to have used a 2nd rounder on a QB. I think that may have thrown off your whole draft, as your RBs aren't very strong, and Wallace shouldn't be starting. Your bench is very mediocre.

Hey, just keeping it real, yo

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
      With just 10 teams, there's no reason to have used a 2nd rounder on a QB. I think that may have thrown off your whole draft, as your RBs aren't very strong, and Wallace shouldn't be starting. Your bench is very mediocre.

Yeah i originally intended to wait on a QB but at the last minute i decided to grab Brees. Ended up missing out on Murray, Bernard, and Ellington before taking Foster with the next pick.

BTW, i had the #5 pick overall.
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
        Yeah i originally intended to wait on a QB but at the last minute i decided to grab Brees. Ended up missing out on Murray, Bernard, and Ellington before taking Foster with the next pick.

BTW, i had the #5 pick overall.
        Unfortunately I agree with Revo and reading this it's pretty rough. Murray and Bernard at #16 would have both been steals and paired with a later round QB like Luck or Cutler would have made you much stronger. It's not totally hopeless but you will need to be very active on the wire to make this a winner.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
          With just 10 teams, there's no reason to have used a 2nd rounder on a QB.

Completely agree with this - particularly since passing TDs are only worth 4.

I like Wallace a LOT but not sure he should be starting in a 10 team league. I'm also not rostering Foster in ANY league this year if I can help it. In a 10 team league Jonathan Grimes is certainly on the waiver wire, but I think you might want to have him loaded and ready to pick up when the time comes.

As with Ed, I don't like your chances much. Sorry. But, hey, accurately predicting FFB is about as easy as filming bigfoot.

Comment

In a 10 team league Jonathan Grimes is certainly on the waiver wire, but I think you might want to have him loaded and ready to pick up when the time comes.
            +1.
            I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Working...
            X