Draft strategy for 14 team .5 PPR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Draft strategy for 14 team .5 PPR

This is my first time in a 14 team league let alone doing a half point PPR..We also have 8 bench spots. 5 pt Passing TDs..I was wondering if anyone could give some advice how to go about this draft? I don't know what pick I have. But should I go RB, WR, RB/QB, RB, etc? Any help would be greatly appreciated..

I have the 13th pick. Yikes. 1 QB by the way...So who do I target with 13th pick?

Comment

Well looking at ADP I would look at something like this...

1. If somehow someway Graham falls to you, you take him because he is a huge difference maker
      2. Since that won't likely happen make a cutoff list of RB's you would take with this pick. For me I would take Lacy(he won't fall) , Ball ( he might fall) and the question mark for me would be Lynch. I might be tempted to take him even with elite WR's on the board.
      3. Graham and the RB's are gone. I go elite WR. D. Thomas, D Bryant, AJ Green, B Marshall, and J Jones.
      4. In rd 2 if all of the players above are off the board around the turn your choice comes down to, Arian Foster/Doug Martin, Manning/Brees/Rodgers.

My personal realistic hope would be getting Ball and one of those 5 elite WR's. If Ball is gone I would be ok with Lynch and one of those elite WR's. In a 14 team redraft league you are almost always going to have a weaker position. I personally like waiting on QB, but with 5 pts for TD's you can make a case for one of those 3 elite QB's in rd 2. If you don't go QB there I would wait for a while. Good luck!

Comment

You just gotta let the draft come to you.

QBs are deep this year, so even with 14 now needed, you can find a quality one anywhere.

Just take the best player on the board and see how it shakes out.

Comment

Working...
        X