10-team hdid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10-team hdid

Non-PPR. I picked 9th. Waited just a tiny bit too long for my QB but I like them anyway. I could have had Ryan in the 9th round but I thought he'd come back, but an auto-drafting team took a backup QB.

QB: Cutler, Rivers
    RB: Gore, Jennings, Bell, Sproles
    WR: CJohnson, Nelson, Crabtree (flex), Sanders, Hopkins, Hunter, Cooks
    TE: Graham
    D, K: hell if I know, I'm on autodraft
    In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Overall, pretty strong team. Cutler/Rivers is a good QB tandem in this day and age. WR/TE is stellar. RB's are light - I'd be looking to trade a WR (or Rivers) to upgrade the RB position.

Comment

I don't see Rivers doing what he did last year, but I also think Cutler will have a really good year. The nice thing is their tough weeks (good pass defenses) pair up well with these two. Playing matchups will help a ton.

I'm not in love with your running backs, only Sproles has been a target of mine, and only in the late rounds. No complaints with the receivers, and Graham is...well Graham. And no one is like Graham.
      Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

Working...
      X