No announcement yet.

10th and 11th pick in 10 team league..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10th and 11th pick in 10 team league..

I don't follow football that much so who should i aim for with my first two picks?

Thanks.
    "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

You're gonna love this advice....ready for it?

The best two players available! I'm a fantasy guru!!

Seriously, aiming for players at the end turn is so up in the air as to what will be left, there's no point. But if the best two players out there are two WRs, take them. If it's a TE (Graham only!!) and a RB, do that.

Here's what's been taken in my 3 drafts of 10 teams with those two picks:

Calvin Johnson and Dez Bryant (Yahoo Grade: B) (my wife goofed and took accidentally took D. Thomas at #7 instead of Johnson...so keep that in mind)
    NEXT FEW PICKS: Manning, Ball, Brees, Green

Peyton Manning and Brandon Marshall (Yahoo Grade: B)
    NEXT FEW PICKS: Murray, Bernard, Bryant, Lynch

Dez Bryant and Marshawn Lynch (Yahoo Grade: B)
    NEXT FEW PICKS: Green, Marshall, Ball, Murray

So the possibilities are nearly endless. You can forget about Peterson, McCoy, Charles, Forte, C. Johnson and probably Graham and Lacy. But anyone else has a chance of making it to you.
    Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by Pogues View Post
      You're gonna love this advice....ready for it?

The best two players available! I'm a fantasy guru!!

Seriously, aiming for players at the end turn is so up in the air as to what will be left, there's no point. But if the best two players out there are two WRs, take them. If it's a TE (Graham only!!) and a RB, do that.

Here's what's been taken in my 3 drafts of 10 teams with those two picks:

Calvin Johnson and Dez Bryant (Yahoo Grade: B) (my wife goofed and took accidentally took D. Thomas at #7 instead of Johnson...so keep that in mind)
      NEXT FEW PICKS: Manning, Ball, Brees, Green

Peyton Manning and Brandon Marshall (Yahoo Grade: B)
      NEXT FEW PICKS: Murray, Bernard, Bryant, Lynch

Dez Bryant and Marshawn Lynch (Yahoo Grade: B)
      NEXT FEW PICKS: Green, Marshall, Ball, Murray

So the possibilities are nearly endless. You can forget about Peterson, McCoy, Charles, Forte, C. Johnson and probably Graham and Lacy. But anyone else has a chance of making it to you.
      What he said.

Honestly alot will depend on your scoring system and starting lineup requirements. Is it a 2 QB league? Do you start 2 or 3 WRs? Is there a flex position and if so what positions can you use at flex? Is it 4pts for passing TDs or 6pts? Is it a PPR league?
      14 Team 1/2PPR league (1 Keeper)

QB: Rivers (3), Stafford (5), Keenum (NA)
      RB: Kamara (11), McKinnon (7), Bernard (7)
      WR: M. Thomas (NA), Crabtree (1), Shepard (8), Wallace (NA), Cobb (NA)
      TE: Olsen (NA)
      K: Lutz (7)
      DEF: JAX (7)

(We start 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 RB/WR/TE, 1 TE, 1 K and 1 DEF)

Comment

BPA is especially wise in a 10-team league or smaller, because positional scarcity won't come into play as much.
        Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
        We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Working...
        X