12-Team PPR HDID

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12-Team PPR HDID

I had asked a keeper question between AJ Green (4) and Le'Veon Bell (5) and overwhelmingly the Pen said to keep Green. But it was the Pen's question of who would fall to me at my draft slot that made me choose Bell (before the pot bust). I thought my choices would be between Julio Jones, Brandon Marshall and Green if I kept Bell and the same receivers and Bell if I kept Green. I miscalculated slightly as I could have potentially had Monte Ball if I kept Green but that wasn't guaranteed. Feeling that WR depth is very good this year and RB depth is not I went with Bell. So we drafted last night HDID?

12-team, PPR, bonus points for long TDs or over 100 yards rush/rec or over 300 pass. I picked 12th.

1.12 - Brandon Marshall
    2.01 - Eddie Lacy (keeper)
    3.12 - Toby Gerhart
    4.01 - Keenan Allen
    5.12 - Le'Veon Bell (keeper)
    6.01 - Kendall Wright
    7.12 - Matt Ryan
    8.01 - Dennis Pitta
    9.12 - Wes Welker
    10.01 - Bernard Pierce
    11.12 - Ben Roethlisberger
    12.01 - Mark Ingram
    13.12 - New Orleans Saints
    14.01 - Stephen Gostkowski

Presumed Lineup:
    QB - Ryan
    RB - Lacy, Bell
    WR - Marshall, Allen
    Flex - Gerhart (or Wright)
    TE - Pitta
    K - Gostkowski
    D - New Orleans

I like this team. If Welker proves to be OK, and Ingram emerges as the star he says he is, then you will have a lot of options and depth.

Comment

not crazy about your QB and TE given the depth at those positions but your WR and RB are very good so it surely looks like a playoff team.
      After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

I think that you're fine at QB. Getting Ryan at the end of the 7th round is pretty sweet & it allowed you to load up on RBs & WRs. Atlanta should be in plenty of shoot outs with that horrid defense which means that Ryan will have to put the ball in the air plenty. Big Ben as a backup means that you're in good shape if Ryan gets hurt. Pittsburgh plans on running more hurry up offense this season and Ben put up some very good numbers at the end of last year when they went hurry up.

Lacy, Bell & Gerhart give you 3 solid options at RB. Then you have a little bit of depth with Pierce & Ingram. Same can be said at WR with Marshall, Allen & Wright then having Welker (could be huge when he's healthy) for depth. Some people really like Pitta this season and you waited until the 8th round to draft a TE so I think you did pretty well to get Pitta.

I assume that you'll try to stream defenses so having NO is a decent start. You also drafted a kicker so you're covered there.

All in all I think that you're sitting good. Plus I know that you'll be on top of the waiver wire looking for guys to improve your team. Good luck buddy!
        14 Team 1/2PPR league (1 Keeper)

QB: Rivers (3), Stafford (5), Keenum (NA)
        RB: Kamara (11), McKinnon (7), Bernard (7)
        WR: M. Thomas (NA), Crabtree (1), Shepard (8), Wallace (NA), Cobb (NA)
        TE: Olsen (NA)
        K: Lutz (7)
        DEF: JAX (7)

(We start 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 RB/WR/TE, 1 TE, 1 K and 1 DEF)

Comment

This is damn good. How did Allen slip to the 4th?
          Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
          We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik View Post
            This is damn good. How did Allen slip to the 4th?
            I'm finding there are two schools on Allen and I'm in the smaller one that feels he will take a step forward and could approach WR1 value. I think Gerhart is also undervalued in this draft. Players that went before them that surprised me include: garçon, bush, san key, Jennings, Joique bell, Mathews, Cruz and sanders. I actually was choosing between Allen and Roddy both of whom I love this year.

Comment

Allen was WR19 in PPR last year despite doing nothing the first three games. Now his knee has recovered further and he is faster and shiftier by all accounts. What exactly is the other school waiting for?
              Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
              We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Working...
              X