Montee Ball question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Montee Ball question

So I just started prep work for my draft tomorrow nite (yeah this aint fantasy baseball for sure)...

Anyway the one guy across all rankings that stood out to me was Montee Ball. Why is this guy getting so much love (top 10-15 RB in every ranking Ive looked at)? I realize Moreno is gone and he will be the starter, but IIRC this guy couldnt keep Moreno (or Ronnie Hillman for that matter) off the field last year. Plus he is playing on one of the best passing teams out there.

What am I missing on this guy?
    Last edited by Pauly; 08-27-2014, 01:22 PM.

youre missing that he is more talented than Moreno and look what Moreno did against defenses that stay in the nickel against Peyton all game.

The reason Ball couldn't surpass Moreno was his pass pro was lacking. Look at the second half carry distribution and youll see that the split was almost even because Ball improved in pass pro.
    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Working...
    X