Drafting Josh Gordon - Keeper League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drafting Josh Gordon - Keeper League

I'm in a 1/2PPR, 14 team keeper league (14 round draft) where we get to keep one player each year. That player moves 3 rounds from the spot that they were drafted. What is the earliest that you'd consider drafting Josh Gordon?
    14 Team 1/2PPR league (1 Keeper)

QB: Rivers (3), Stafford (5), Keenum (NA)
    RB: Kamara (11), McKinnon (7), Bernard (7)
    WR: M. Thomas (NA), Crabtree (1), Shepard (8), Wallace (NA), Cobb (NA)
    TE: Olsen (NA)
    K: Lutz (7)
    DEF: JAX (7)

(We start 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 RB/WR/TE, 1 TE, 1 K and 1 DEF)

Consider? 8th. Reality I'd probably push that to the 9th or even early 10th if I'm picking in that range.
    Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

I kept him at $10 in a $260 league.

He went in the 8th round of a redraft league I did last week

Comment

Same here. He went at about 100-110 in the mocks I was in. In a 14 team, you'll need to take him round 7 or. 8 if you want him IMO
        I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

He was kept at $13 in my 14-team $250-cap auction, and he went at 10.04 in my 12-team redraft.
          Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
          We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

I took him at #89 (7.05) in Liz Hurley, which is 14-team, but I'm a chump.
            In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

Working...
            X