Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blount and Bell charged with Possession Today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blount and Bell charged with Possession Today.

According to KDKA Radio, Pittsburgh Steelers running backs LeGarrette Blount and Le'Veon Bell were both charged by Ross Township Police Department

I also saw it being re-tweeted by fantasyguru.com. Still looking for more sources, but if you're drafting, adjust accordingly if it's true.

Last edited by ; 08-20-2014, 07:04 PM.

Comment

I guess because this is their first offense there will be no suspension?

Comment

Nice job outta them

Comment

I think they both just moved down a touch on my draft board...
          Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

Nice...when will the NFL come into the 21st century? It's pot...it's a misdemeanor, and they can pay their fines by mail, if I understand this correctly. And they're STILL considering suspending Josh Gordon for an entire season for being in a room with guys smoking? What a joke...
            "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
            - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
            -Warren Ellis

Comment

It's also the NFLPA's fault for not bargaining pot out of the substance-abuse policy.
              Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
              We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

LOL at Bell and the appropriately named Blount trying to give new meaning to running back handcuffs.

The Rooneys usually have a low tolerance for this kind of behavior. Wouldn't be surprised if both are gone by the 2015 season.
                “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

In a draft I just did, Bell was taken 8th in the 3rd round, or 28th overall. I chose Zac Stacy over him 3 picks before that. A non-PPR league.
                  Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

Working...
                  X