No announcement yet.

2K14 RJ Pay for Play Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I swear I play one of the top scoring teams each week. Good luck to all in the playoffs.

Comment

• Originally posted by schlesinj View Post
      I swear I play one of the top scoring teams each week. Good luck to all in the playoffs.
      I shed the curse of Larry Connell. It's a real thing boys, I haven't won since that fateful day. Now I'm gonna steamroll to the #1 pick! (or more likely lose next week).

Comment

• P
        Originally posted by phantaciephreak View Post
        Wow, Keith. Your team really kicked ass this week. 110 pts from 3 players! Best of luck next week....If your team plays the way it has this week, i'd be shocked if you didn't take the title.

I mortgaged the future and didn't even make the playoffs. Ugh!
        Thanks you got me on my best week of the year. Got lucky with Fleener going big. My QB slot is a mess, but my RBs are tough. If Calvin can play big I'll have a shot. We will see.

Comment

• CJ puts up 25 and I am destined to burn out next week

Comment

• Originally posted by Trautdiggity View Post
            I shed the curse of Larry Connell. It's a real thing boys, I haven't won since that fateful day. Now I'm gonna steamroll to the #1 pick! (or more likely lose next week).
            Larry Connell will forever go down as an RJ PFP legend. If it wasn't for him, I may actually be playing next week. Damn you, Larry Connell....Damn you...

Comment

• Good game Pete, Bell has just been a beast down the stretch for me and Megatron didn't hurt either. I certainly got lucky with the Broncos not throwing the ball much and Graham doing next to nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by eldiablo505
                Keith, your team is insane. Who's up against who next week, by the way?
                You can thank me for a good portion of that...I made the choice of keeping either Bell or Monte Ball, and I chose to trade Bell...that worked out well for me. And I also gave Keith Antonio Brown last year for a bag of magic beans...sigh.

Good drafter, lousy trader...
                "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                -Warren Ellis

Comment

• Good to see all the guys I traded for stepping up.

Comment

• Chris, if Jamie holds on you will play him. If Mike comes back you'll play me.

Comment

• Yeah, that sucked. Good luck guys.

Comment

• Holy crap... just checked the scoreboard... I never even watched the MNF game or checked the score cuz I figured I had zero to 1% chance of scoring 75 pts with 3 guys (including a PK)... crazy numbers by Julio Jones. I played Advanced Warfare on the ps4 til now...

I should probably always not watch... I'm Mush
                        I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
                        You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
                        "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
                        It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

• Originally posted by eldiablo505
                          It will be a mile high miracle if my team can beat Frae's this week (not because of the Denver Donkos, of course, but because I also live at a mile high).

I attribute my ability to copiously consume adult beverages to the altitude of my residence as well. When I moved from New Mexico to Oregon, I could drink those puny sea-level dwellers under the table without even trying.
                          You don't live in New Mexico any longer?

Comment

• Frae's team would have been even more ridiculous if he'd accepted the Rodgers-for-McCoy deal I offered him early in the year.
                            Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                            We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Erik View Post
                              Frae's team would have been even more ridiculous if he'd accepted the Rodgers-for-McCoy deal I offered him early in the year.
                              Well I didn't know the CJ Anderson train was going to come along. It would have left me with Bell and Hill at the time and Hill was in the bad end of the split then. Oh well, maybe Shady will help me win a game still.

Comment

• I just realized that when John (Strikers) didn't make the playoffs, he got the #1 overall pick -- which he graciously sent to me in the Brees deal. So I have the #1 and #3 overall picks next season.

Comment

Working...
                                X